- School Stuff
Paul Kevin Jonas was born on November 5th, 1987 and is the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers. Known as Kevin or K2, he also has a younger brother named Frankie - the only brother not in one of our favorite pop-rock bands!
Find out what we know about Danielle Jonas, wife of Kevin from the Jonas Brothers!
Disney’s latest 3D animated feature film is Tangled, the story of Rapunzel starring the voices of Mandy Moore and Zach Levi.
Long time rivals Donkey Kong and Mario go head-to-head in their latest adventure, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem for the DS. Is it worth playing? Keep reading to find out!
I’m worried about my buddy. He's a dude in 7th grade like me and he is just a little shorter… but what worries me is that he is only 61 pounds! Should I be worried and encourage him to gain a little more weight or just leave him alone???
Watch an Exclusive Video Montage of your favorite BBC movies!
May the best couple win! Well, they certainly did on Dancing with the Stars Season 11 Finale! Check it out!
You get double the magic and double the music in this special two movie set from Disney! Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 are full of fun and fabulous classical music – a definite hit!
The American Thanksgiving has many traditions but the most important one has got to be the football. On Thursday, November 28th, 2013, about 99% of American boys will be lounging on the couch watching football on their televisions all day long… the other 1% will be at the game.
There’s no story more classic than Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol during the holiday season – and probably no film watched as much as Christmastime draws near! In this remake of the movie, animation brings new life to an old (and loved) tale!