Comments

Too Hot to Handle: The Sunburn Reality

We all know too much sun is a bad thing. Who wants to look like a lobster? But do you know what some of the more serious dangers from the sun are? Do you know how to avoid them? Find out about the "Sunburn Reality" right here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 12:25:47 -0700

I am not gonna get skin cancer

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-24 06:46:16 -0700

Thiss Crapp Hurrts Then Youur Skim Pealls

heart6
heart6 wrote:
2011-12-22 09:00:04 -0800

i dont realy get sunburned

isabel2001
isabel2001 wrote:
2011-12-22 08:08:15 -0800

thats y i dont like to be out side when its like realy realy hot. cause i dont like to get a sunburn.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-21 19:16:44 -0800

When I go to the beach I try to avoid the sun as much as I can because I HATE getting a tan.

BCsForver_1489594
BCsForver_1489594 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:59:00 -0800

umm i just go outside idk y but yeah i like being inside d:

-molly-

KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:28:55 -0800

I so agree

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:28:39 -0800

It was 80 today. It's Florida, but it shouldnt be getting that hot. Especially in December

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:28:12 -0800

Ikr! Today it was 80 degrees. The only time it's been cold is when we get Cold Fronts. And we have only had like 2

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2011-12-21 14:59:14 -0800

I wish the Sun would shine, It is cold here!

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-12-21 14:59:08 -0800

Its Warm Down In Florida ! Grin

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-12-21 14:55:20 -0800

I wish I was getting a sunburn right now. It is really freezing here!

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou
chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou wrote:
2011-09-18 17:26:51 -0700

tha sun feel good but its dadley

ben10rocker
ben10rocker wrote:
2011-09-14 13:29:58 -0700

why god create the sun

jake71328
jake71328 wrote:
2011-09-09 19:32:16 -0700

the sun is trying to kill everyone with skin cancer! Embarrassed

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2011-09-09 18:49:11 -0700

I Hate Sun Burns .

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-19 15:28:32 -0700

i outside like all the time and i don't get sun burned but if i at the beach in the water i get burned

woozygirl
woozygirl wrote:
2011-07-01 18:29:02 -0700

1 day my friend sleeped in the sun then she got sun burned

Poll-sun1

How Much Time Do You Spend Outdoors?

• None - I keep it cool inside.
  • Half the day I'm inside, half the day I'm outside.
  • I spend most of the day outside.
  • 24/7, baby!

Micro_burn_micro
One minute you're lying on the beach, the next you're red as a lobster! Sunburns are uncomfortabl...
Micro_tanning beds_micro
If you think lying in a tanning bed is safer than lying in the sun, think again! Fake-n-baking ag...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...

kaykay2002