Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

That Time of the Month?

Ladies, this week let's look at how your body is changing. Have you noticed anything? Do you sweat more and smell great. NOT!! Or are you getting hair under your arms and (gasp!) down there? Back to Article

Theeyes124

Midapops wrote:
2013-07-03 08:41:13 -0700

post*

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-03 08:41:01 -0700

EWW WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD PIST DIS OMIGOD DISGUSTING PPL!

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-03 01:46:57 -0700

Um Eww!

glossychickrocks
glossychickrocks wrote:
2013-07-02 11:09:15 -0700

i hate periods they hurt

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:26:22 -0700

i took No Regrets, so i know this already, and yes that class was awkward

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-06-06 14:25:07 -0700

its health class all over again.....

classicalmusicisepic

2012-03-21 04:28:28 -0700

hmm

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-03-12 14:32:48 -0700

Who what

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Micro_deardish-tamponspads-micro
Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I ...
Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_period_micro
AZ asks: "Is it true that you have to be at least 100 lb before you get your first period???"
Is it normal to skip your period for almost three months? My mom is getting worried. Beats me why...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.