Comments

Scary Places :: Abbey of Lucedio

The Abbey of Lucedio (a monastery in Italy) was used by the monks as a place to torture, kill and do evil. It was finally shut down but now there are strange and freaky occurrences to explain. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-12 17:56:37 -0800

I will want to see it... Anyways, i give this 9/10

moongemowl
moongemowl wrote:
2013-07-31 13:28:14 -0700

the best story is london tower XD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-27 11:25:39 -0700

Embarrassed THAT CAGE SOME GHOST PROBABLY IS IN THERE lol im so paranorm or how eve ru say it

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-07-27 11:19:32 -0700

it odd how scary this place is and pplz still wana to see it

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-07-22 17:34:33 -0700

i love the paranormal

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:12:33 -0700

OMG that is so creepy and I'm terrified to go to bed tonight!!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-02 14:31:49 -0700

aww,sad.

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-14 14:14:17 -0700

Psh my house is scarier than this.

marock
marock wrote:
2013-01-15 17:20:12 -0800

so eveil Devil Vampire Asleep

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:17:30 -0800

those poor girls....seduced by the devil

StinchPurple

partyanyx wrote:
2012-12-23 18:13:21 -0800

oooooooooh scary

shinybun
shinybun wrote:
2012-12-22 09:03:13 -0800

is this called hunted house ??

-BrittanyIssDeadd
-BrittanyIssDeadd wrote:
2012-12-21 20:58:59 -0800

Dont seem scary to me.

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-21 20:57:15 -0800

I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-16 18:49:54 -0700

ppl cant be tricked to tell tht this aint hunted

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-16 18:48:19 -0700

Luks Creppy Anyways By Jus Lookinqq Ahdd It''.

Mawaya
Mawaya wrote:
2012-06-18 18:49:25 -0700

makes me just want to scream..............-SCREAMS-

F994860202531

What's More Scary?

• Old, creaky houses.
  • Your bedroom.
  • Visiting the dentist.
  • Mom's tuna surprise.

Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_a micro
If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while...
Micro_isodontdospooky-micro
Someone is stalking Sherry's stepmother, and it's up to her and her ghost mother to put a stop to...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour