Natasha Bedingfield and Ultimate Grammy Collection CD Review
Kidzworld reviews Natasha Bedingfield's Pocket Full of Sunshine and Ultimate Grammy Collection - Contemporary Pop.
Natasha Bedingfield's second album is finally out, and the Ultimate Grammy Collection has hits from all your faves! Let's take a look at these new albums.
Pocket Full of Sunshine
Fans have been waiting for a new album from Natasha Bedingfield for a while now. Sure, she released N.B. in the UK last year, but the US version, titled Pocket Full of Sunshine, only shares seven of the same tracks. Natasha's musical strength is her very adaptable pop voice. She can sing different styles and types of songs and she delivers with some nice girl-power anthems on this album, and also offers some harder-edge dance tracks to change up the pace. Not a bad second effort at all.
Pocket Full of Sunshine Fun Facts
- In 2007, Natasha was nominated for the Best Female Pop Vocal Grammy.
- As of 2008, Natasha has sold seven million albums.
- Love Like This features Sean Kingston and has reached number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Pocket Full of Sunshine Hot Tracks
Love Like This, Pocket Full of Sunshine, Piece of Your Heart
Pocket Full of Sunshine Rating:
Ultimate Grammy Collection
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Grammy Awards, the best Grammy winning Contemporary Pop songs have been collected in one package. This collection has some huge hits and is a must have for music lovers and collectors alike. It feature young pop stars like Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, and John Mayer as well as legends like Madonna, Eric Clapton, and Annie Lennox. Great songs by great artists, what could be better?
Ultimate Grammy Collection Fun Facts
- All together, the Ultimate Grammy Collection will be a series of seven CDs.
- The 50th Annual Grammy Awards will air February 10, 2008 on CBS.
Ultimate Grammy Collection Hot Tracks
Since You've Been Gone, Ray of Light, Cry Me a River
Ultimate Grammy Collection Rating:
- Justin Timberlake Biography
- Natasha Bedingfield Unwritten CD Review
- Fashion Police - Grammy Awards 2007