Comments

Cheering For the Home Team

Think all you need to become a pro cheerleader are some pom-poms, a great bod and the phone number of the starting quarterback? Back to Article

cuteprincesspeach
cuteprincesspeach wrote:
2014-07-22 08:43:38 -0700

i want to be a cheerleader so baddddddddddd i tried out for cheerleadling when i was in sixth grade and i didn't make it but i'm almost ready to be in eighth grade now and ever since i was little i always dreamed that i when i got older i would be a cheerleader Sad

dorasopretty
dorasopretty wrote:
2014-02-08 22:29:38 -0800

Nice work

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-25 18:16:41 -0700

Nice

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-02 13:27:14 -0800

3 of my best friends (girls) cheer for our soccer team! They're pretty good at it smile

diah_lovee

YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;) wrote:
2012-08-20 16:16:03 -0700

DANGGGG GIRLLLL

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:07:55 -0700

I put one as my profile pic

BrittanyWuvsYew

BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:05:10 -0700

Haha I got pics but I got more that I need to post

YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;)
YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;) wrote:
2012-08-20 16:03:52 -0700

Hahaha i wonder how u look lke in a cheer outfit Wink lmao jk jk

BrittanyWuvsYew

I bet they do lol ( :

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:00:37 -0700

Lol!

F995472820343

Best Cheerleading Team Name?

• The Sea Gals.
  • The Buffalo Jills.
  • The Raiderettes.
  • The Roar.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: