Comments

Cheering For the Home Team

Think all you need to become a pro cheerleader are some pom-poms, a great bod and the phone number of the starting quarterback? Back to Article

cuteprincesspeach
cuteprincesspeach wrote:
2014-07-22 08:43:38 -0700

i want to be a cheerleader so baddddddddddd i tried out for cheerleadling when i was in sixth grade and i didn't make it but i'm almost ready to be in eighth grade now and ever since i was little i always dreamed that i when i got older i would be a cheerleader Sad

dorasopretty
dorasopretty wrote:
2014-02-08 22:29:38 -0800

Nice work

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-25 18:16:41 -0700

Nice

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-02 13:27:14 -0800

3 of my best friends (girls) cheer for our soccer team! They're pretty good at it smile

diah_lovee

YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;) wrote:
2012-08-20 16:16:03 -0700

DANGGGG GIRLLLL

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:07:55 -0700

I put one as my profile pic

BrittanyWuvsYew

BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:05:10 -0700

Haha I got pics but I got more that I need to post

YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;)
YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;) wrote:
2012-08-20 16:03:52 -0700

Hahaha i wonder how u look lke in a cheer outfit Wink lmao jk jk

BrittanyWuvsYew

I bet they do lol ( :

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:00:37 -0700

Lol!

F995472820343

Best Cheerleading Team Name?

• The Sea Gals.