Comments

Phineas and Ferb TV Show Facts

Phineas and Ferb and their pet platypus are up to having some crazy adventures on summer vacation. Kidzworld has the scoop on the newest cartoon from Disney Channel. Back to Article

pinknutg
pinknutg wrote:
2012-10-27 23:22:31 -0700

i love PHINEAS AND FERB are sssooooooo
cute and awesome..... Blush
very well written

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2012-10-27 06:32:43 -0700

PHINEAS AND FERB IS AWESOME! PHINBELLA FOREVAH! Love Big Grin Clown

Lifted
Lifted wrote:
2012-10-27 06:31:20 -0700

I ove-lerb ineas-pherb and erb-ferb! Oh ear-derb, i'm eaking-sperb erb-ferb atin-lerb!

uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25 wrote:
2012-05-02 07:53:06 -0700

i am sorry rawer because i dont like phenias and freb

ZakAV
ZakAV wrote:
2012-04-29 13:42:48 -0700

Its really a great show.....nd the songs played at the centre of every episodes were very good i like those songs

bubblez#1
bubblez#1 wrote:
2011-08-16 20:22:05 -0700

I like this show

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-12 13:09:05 -0700

the show is pretty good

camiiboo4life
camiiboo4life wrote:
2011-07-17 17:08:10 -0700

I dont really watch this show kind of kiddish

Supergurl6
Supergurl6 wrote:
2011-07-17 17:06:56 -0700

Phinea's and Ferb are my ENTIRE childhood in 30 minutes(:

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-07-17 17:05:35 -0700

Ugh I don't like Phineas and Ferb. It's so annoying when your brother makes you watch it everydayy xP

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-05-02 08:21:20 -0700

one of the awesomest shows ever!

OMG LOL BFF
OMG LOL BFF wrote:
2011-04-16 08:13:07 -0700

hello demi luva its chloe i luv phineas and ferb and r u online

hi-hello-hey
hi-hello-hey wrote:
2011-04-15 10:13:56 -0700

i LOVE this show its awesome

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-04-15 05:30:38 -0700

I Luvv Phineas And Ferb!
Perry Is Soo Cute!!!!

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-14 16:03:40 -0700

Lol I Love Phenias & Ferb! Perry Is Awesome Too! [And Random It Isn't A Normal Pet] But He's Still Awesome!!

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-14 09:39:41 -0700

I like Perry the best....

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-14 09:39:31 -0700

I love Phineas and Ferb.

blinkie
blinkie wrote:
2011-04-14 02:51:53 -0700

i love this show ... my fave is Candace aka Ashley Tisdale am her biggest fan

modernzany253
modernzany253 wrote:
2010-07-29 09:16:06 -0700

I love you Phineas

Ashleypoll

Fave Ashley Tisdale Role? Vote!

• Sharpay in High School Musical.
  • Candace in Phineas and Ferb.
  • Maddie from The Suite Life.
  • Camille in Kim Possible.

Micro_sharpays-fabulous-adventure-micro
Check out this sneak peek for Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure an all-new Disney comedy adventure sta...
Micro_hellcats_micro
Kidzworld is chatting with Aly Michalka and High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale (finally sportin...
Micro_ashley_tisdale-micro
Ashley Tisdale made her big break on The Suite Life, but won over millions in High School Musical...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11