Comments

The Sound of Snoring

Is your mom's or dad's snoring keeping you up at night? Hey, maybe you're waking yourself up. Well, you're not alone. Almost everyone snores. No wonder there are over 300 anti-snoring devices. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:51:08 -0700

I don't sleep walk

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-14 03:45:41 -0700

Me and my family never really snore. But I sleep walk sometimes ever since I was young

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-06-27 13:10:09 -0700

boring.....yawn

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-22 17:47:51 -0700

I snore, it's in my family. I got my tonsils and Adonis taken out and it quieted me a lot! It sounds like I'm just breathing a bit loudly now. When I'm sick though it is kind of loud. Not a big problem but very annoying.

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:56:13 -0700

I hatee too hear peoplee snoree I bhee wanting too put a pillow over theree headss till they stop kickingg lol .

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-14 11:27:17 -0800

i hardly dont snore . the only time i snore is when im sick . when my nose keeps on running .

sharky 123
sharky 123 wrote:
2011-05-02 09:10:15 -0700

well I'm happy tht I don't snore

Lilkendrick
Lilkendrick wrote:
2011-05-02 07:02:24 -0700

your momma

skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:53:41 -0700

well hopely my bf dosent snore if he dose ill just put up wit it thats how much i LOVE him..teehee,I DONT SNORE MY SISTERS DO THOUGH LOL HAHAHAH

1flowergirl1
1flowergirl1 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:43:39 -0700

only when im extremly tired Indifferent

Tameka_Lovee_1672460

Mrz Freaky mama_1621487 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:13:43 -0700

Idnt Snore Myy Broo Do dhaa Ibee likee goo Some where Dhat Lmaoo(:

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-05-02 06:11:57 -0700

My lil cuz is 6 and he snores like a freaking grown man.!

ImErikaC
ImErikaC wrote:
2011-05-02 05:54:05 -0700

i dont snore hehe yay me

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-02 05:44:53 -0700

Lol that's what I'm talking about Erica1999 parents expissailly men always snore it's SO annoying!(:

Erica1999
Erica1999 wrote:
2011-05-02 05:34:27 -0700

One time I had to sleep in my dads bed becaus esomeone that was sleeping over took my bed, and he snored so friggin loud, that I went out in the living room to sleep. I could still hear him. /:

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-02 05:27:08 -0700

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-02 05:26:56 -0700

I hate snoring I live in a house with my dad who snores every night!

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-05-02 05:17:31 -0700

haha dis is funny

Do You Snore When You Sleep?

• Only when I'm really tired.
  • I don't know.

Micro_babysitting mama_micro
If you love playing mama – or really wanna get some babysitting practice in – Babysitting Mama fr...
Micro_a micro3
I know back pain is a big deal so I’d like some advice. It hurts really bad. Some people say that...
Micro_camp_micro
camp calamity asks: "My mom signed me up for sleepaway camp this year. I've never been before, an...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)