Comments

What's Eating You?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, when I look at myself - I feel... Okay your turn. Fill in the blank. What do you see when you gaze at yourself? Well, hopefully you're happy with what ya got. Back to Article

babyfayce13
babyfayce13 wrote:
2014-02-10 17:36:52 -0800

A SEXY BEAST!!!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-10 19:27:11 -0700

I'm happy the way I am except for my glasses

nutiza1613
nutiza1613 wrote:
2013-02-10 05:00:59 -0800

but ms.taylor boys dont like you if they are fat! even if they are your bff!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-30 20:09:44 -0700

I wish I could wear makeup to school.

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-06-28 00:07:10 -0700

mirror mirror on the wall when i see myself i feel beutiful and graceful

jennheart
jennheart wrote:
2012-04-28 14:23:03 -0700

When I look at myself, I see a CHAMPION.

Krishanda
Krishanda wrote:
2012-03-03 19:25:50 -0800

Mirror,Mirror on the wall i look at myself in the mirror and feel good but you say in this article that being thin wont make you feel better It makes me sad to see some people make fun of the thin to make people over weight feel better on the other side of the fence i feel bad you think being thin wont make you feel better i feel fine and im thin.

memesunshine
memesunshine wrote:
2011-10-08 08:23:03 -0700

Mirror, Mirror on the wall when i look at myself i fell angry

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_happy_micro
Being a positive person who's happy about life isn't as hard as it sounds - it's a choice you mak...
I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. W...

CarnivalDay