Comments

What's Eating You?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, when I look at myself - I feel... Okay your turn. Fill in the blank. What do you see when you gaze at yourself? Well, hopefully you're happy with what ya got. Back to Article

babyfayce13
babyfayce13 wrote:
2014-02-10 17:36:52 -0800

A SEXY BEAST!!!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-10 19:27:11 -0700

I'm happy the way I am except for my glasses

nutiza1613
nutiza1613 wrote:
2013-02-10 05:00:59 -0800

but ms.taylor boys dont like you if they are fat! even if they are your bff!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-30 20:09:44 -0700

I wish I could wear makeup to school.

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-06-28 00:07:10 -0700

mirror mirror on the wall when i see myself i feel beutiful and graceful

jennheart
jennheart wrote:
2012-04-28 14:23:03 -0700

When I look at myself, I see a CHAMPION.

Krishanda
Krishanda wrote:
2012-03-03 19:25:50 -0800

Mirror,Mirror on the wall i look at myself in the mirror and feel good but you say in this article that being thin wont make you feel better It makes me sad to see some people make fun of the thin to make people over weight feel better on the other side of the fence i feel bad you think being thin wont make you feel better i feel fine and im thin.

memesunshine
memesunshine wrote:
2011-10-08 08:23:03 -0700

Mirror, Mirror on the wall when i look at myself i fell angry

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_happy_micro
Being a positive person who's happy about life isn't as hard as it sounds - it's a choice you mak...
I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. W...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)