Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

What's Eating You?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, when I look at myself - I feel... Okay your turn. Fill in the blank. What do you see when you gaze at yourself? Well, hopefully you're happy with what ya got. Back to Article

babyfayce13
babyfayce13 wrote:
2014-02-10 17:36:52 -0800

A SEXY BEAST!!!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-10 19:27:11 -0700

I'm happy the way I am except for my glasses

nutiza1613
nutiza1613 wrote:
2013-02-10 05:00:59 -0800

but ms.taylor boys dont like you if they are fat! even if they are your bff!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-30 20:09:44 -0700

I wish I could wear makeup to school.

Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-06-28 00:07:10 -0700

mirror mirror on the wall when i see myself i feel beutiful and graceful

jennheart
jennheart wrote:
2012-04-28 14:23:03 -0700

When I look at myself, I see a CHAMPION.

Krishanda
Krishanda wrote:
2012-03-03 19:25:50 -0800

Mirror,Mirror on the wall i look at myself in the mirror and feel good but you say in this article that being thin wont make you feel better It makes me sad to see some people make fun of the thin to make people over weight feel better on the other side of the fence i feel bad you think being thin wont make you feel better i feel fine and im thin.

memesunshine
memesunshine wrote:
2011-10-08 08:23:03 -0700

Mirror, Mirror on the wall when i look at myself i fell angry

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_happy_micro
Being a positive person who's happy about life isn't as hard as it sounds - it's a choice you mak...
I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. W...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.