Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

What's Eating You?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, when I look at myself - I feel... Okay your turn. Fill in the blank. What do you see when you gaze at yourself? Well, hopefully you're happy with what ya got. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

babyfayce13
babyfayce13 wrote:
2014-02-10 17:36:52 -0800

A SEXY BEAST!!!!!!

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-10 19:27:11 -0700

I'm happy the way I am except for my glasses

report
nutiza1613
nutiza1613 wrote:
2013-02-10 05:00:59 -0800

but ms.taylor boys dont like you if they are fat! even if they are your bff!!

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-30 20:09:44 -0700

I wish I could wear makeup to school.

report
Freshgal
Freshgal wrote:
2012-06-28 00:07:10 -0700

mirror mirror on the wall when i see myself i feel beutiful and graceful

report
jennheart
jennheart wrote:
2012-04-28 14:23:03 -0700

When I look at myself, I see a CHAMPION.

report
Krishanda
Krishanda wrote:
2012-03-03 19:25:50 -0800

Mirror,Mirror on the wall i look at myself in the mirror and feel good but you say in this article that being thin wont make you feel better It makes me sad to see some people make fun of the thin to make people over weight feel better on the other side of the fence i feel bad you think being thin wont make you feel better i feel fine and im thin.

report
memesunshine
memesunshine wrote:
2011-10-08 08:23:03 -0700

Mirror, Mirror on the wall when i look at myself i fell angry

report
back to story
F1153852337656

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

  • Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

related stories

Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_happy_micro
Being a positive person who's happy about life isn't as hard as it sounds - it's a choice you mak...
I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. W...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality. 
reply about 21 hours
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"sugarpetals" wrote: "-_-NowYouSeeMeD" wrote: I know a lot of u BELIBERS out there might not like this post..but..still...I'm gonna continue!!!!  JUSTIN BIBER is REALLY TALENTED....I KNOW...I DON'T DENIE THAT AT ALL...but personally as a person I HATE HIM!!  I mean he's horrible....he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he clearly proved that by breaking SELENA'S heart in to a thousand pieces & by almost being kicked out of a country!!!:c (not just any..USA).He also did many other kinds of things which are...heheheh....heheh....better off not mentioning!!!:D  I know I'll never be able to reach where he did at the age of 13 but if fame leads to this...then...I rather stay invisible!!!:3   I KNOW HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED WHEN IT COMES TO BIBER :'c CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME  GOOD REASONS FOR WHICH BIEBER SHOULDN'T BE HATED?!?!:( AT LEAST ...MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AGREE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!:c I really don't wanna change her love for Biber or anything....I just wanna see...even if for once....those things that she and all of u Justin Biber fans  see in him!!!:)   i am not a belieber but this is no way to talk about Justin. maybe he has his flaws but it is not for us to judge. u want reasons why people like him right then here are they: 1.he can sing 2.they like his music 3.he is cute if u hate him then its your problem.......u don't need to like him just don't hate him because he is human, would u like someone to hate you because of the way you live and choose to be? yes i agree he did allot of horrible things, but what right do you have to hate him? and as far as your friend is concerned....u shouldn't feel bad because she sees something you don't see in him and that has nothing to do with you. I agree with sugarpetals I'm sorry to say but she is right.
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
My 2 older brothers & I live with my Mom, Step-Dad, & "their kids". They get out of doing chores, coming home at curfew, and can all but do anything & get away with all of it!!!!!! :e My Mom doesn't like it much but won't do anything about it. HELP!!!!!!!  :bigfrown
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's good to know you don't mind! I think I might have lost a friend though... I asked Peter444 and he said he doesn't support gays... I hope he knew what I meant..... :) anyway thanks for the support! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day