Comments

Reese Witherspoon Biography

She won audiences over as the legally blonde, Elle Woods and now Reese Witherspoon is back on the big screen in a new romantic comedy. Back to Article

JennyD

SmurfHappens_1877277 wrote:
2011-08-24 15:16:03 -0700

Who Is She?

RENE 3307
RENE 3307 wrote:
2011-08-24 09:04:30 -0700

ya very beautilful i only gona sayy thiz once searching for a beautilful sweet girl single and NO! not fat plz add me if u want im not talking on these blogs bye

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-08-24 08:59:32 -0700

yah she is pretty

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-08-24 08:58:25 -0700

Her Movies Are So Funny

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-24 08:55:22 -0700

She's really pretty! smile

Fave Resese Witherspoon Movie?

• Legally Blonde.
  • Sweet Home Alabama.
  • Pleasantville.
  • I can't wait to see Just Like Heaven.

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778