Comments

Skin Jewelry & Temporary Tattoos

Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. Since showing your navel is all the rage - why not make your belly button look beautiful? Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-05-08 08:47:32 -0700

They we pretty but a little lame /:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:20:27 -0700

cool:o

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-16 18:57:58 -0700

These tattoos and skin jewelry are really pretty

ace42

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:18 -0700

ooh im only 17

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:11 -0700

LOL I KNOW I ABOUT THE PIRECINS.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:30:09 -0700

IMMA GET REAL TATTOS WHEN IM 18 OR 16. A butterfly tattoo on my tits and one on my ahhz and a heart tattoo on my inner wrist that says te amo, je t'aime, and i love u in the center and one that says your beautiful no matter what they say (in french and spanish) behind my neck. and IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF i get married and have kids one of my husband name and kids name on my arm.

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:29:41 -0700

i meant no u CANT take em off i have tattoos and piercins my tattoos are real

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:27:46 -0700

o lol i thought they were real

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:22:53 -0700

lol no u can take em off i can take my pirecins out and put em bck in and yea my parents knoee

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:10:54 -0700

LOL lucky do ur parents know

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:03:48 -0700

nopee im det ash serious

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:01:06 -0700

@MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA your kiding lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:53:22 -0700

lol thats what i did for my community service for AVID (: giving tattoos of Thomas and Train charecters on squirmy 5 year olds

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:44:45 -0700

I should get a temporary tatoo

F997371196296

What's Your Style?

• I love skin jewelry and wear it all the time.
  • I'm a tattoo girl - lucky for me there are temp tattoos.
  • Forget the fakies - I'm into real tats!
  • I've never worn skin jewelry or tattoos, but now I want to.

Micro_fashion micro
Fashion Party Dress Up takes fashionista to the next level with their fun app. Kidzworld has the ...
Micro_demi-lovato-micro
Some of your fave celebs are sporting some serious ink that you may not even know about, whether ...
Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.