Comments

Skin Jewelry & Temporary Tattoos

Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. Since showing your navel is all the rage - why not make your belly button look beautiful? Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-05-08 08:47:32 -0700

They we pretty but a little lame /:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:20:27 -0700

cool:o

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-16 18:57:58 -0700

These tattoos and skin jewelry are really pretty

ace42

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:18 -0700

ooh im only 17

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:11 -0700

LOL I KNOW I ABOUT THE PIRECINS.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:30:09 -0700

IMMA GET REAL TATTOS WHEN IM 18 OR 16. A butterfly tattoo on my tits and one on my ahhz and a heart tattoo on my inner wrist that says te amo, je t'aime, and i love u in the center and one that says your beautiful no matter what they say (in french and spanish) behind my neck. and IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF i get married and have kids one of my husband name and kids name on my arm.

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:29:41 -0700

i meant no u CANT take em off i have tattoos and piercins my tattoos are real

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:27:46 -0700

o lol i thought they were real

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:22:53 -0700

lol no u can take em off i can take my pirecins out and put em bck in and yea my parents knoee

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:10:54 -0700

LOL lucky do ur parents know

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:03:48 -0700

nopee im det ash serious

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:01:06 -0700

@MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA your kiding lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:53:22 -0700

lol thats what i did for my community service for AVID (: giving tattoos of Thomas and Train charecters on squirmy 5 year olds

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:44:45 -0700

I should get a temporary tatoo

F997371196296

What's Your Style?

• I love skin jewelry and wear it all the time.
  • I'm a tattoo girl - lucky for me there are temp tattoos.
  • Forget the fakies - I'm into real tats!
  • I've never worn skin jewelry or tattoos, but now I want to.

Micro_fashion micro
Fashion Party Dress Up takes fashionista to the next level with their fun app. Kidzworld has the ...
Micro_demi-lovato-micro
Some of your fave celebs are sporting some serious ink that you may not even know about, whether ...
Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day