Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Skin Jewelry & Temporary Tattoos

Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. Since showing your navel is all the rage - why not make your belly button look beautiful? Back to Article

riley8915
riley8915 wrote:
2014-05-08 08:47:32 -0700

They we pretty but a little lame /:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:20:27 -0700

cool:o

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-16 18:57:58 -0700

These tattoos and skin jewelry are really pretty

ace42

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:18 -0700

ooh im only 17

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:32:11 -0700

LOL I KNOW I ABOUT THE PIRECINS.

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:30:09 -0700

IMMA GET REAL TATTOS WHEN IM 18 OR 16. A butterfly tattoo on my tits and one on my ahhz and a heart tattoo on my inner wrist that says te amo, je t'aime, and i love u in the center and one that says your beautiful no matter what they say (in french and spanish) behind my neck. and IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF i get married and have kids one of my husband name and kids name on my arm.

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:29:41 -0700

i meant no u CANT take em off i have tattoos and piercins my tattoos are real

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:27:46 -0700

o lol i thought they were real

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:22:53 -0700

lol no u can take em off i can take my pirecins out and put em bck in and yea my parents knoee

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:10:54 -0700

LOL lucky do ur parents know

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-16 16:03:48 -0700

nopee im det ash serious

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-16 16:01:06 -0700

@MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA your kiding lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:53:22 -0700

lol thats what i did for my community service for AVID (: giving tattoos of Thomas and Train charecters on squirmy 5 year olds

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:44:45 -0700

I should get a temporary tatoo

F997371196296

What's Your Style?

• I love skin jewelry and wear it all the time.
  • I'm a tattoo girl - lucky for me there are temp tattoos.
  • Forget the fakies - I'm into real tats!
  • I've never worn skin jewelry or tattoos, but now I want to.

Micro_fashion micro
Fashion Party Dress Up takes fashionista to the next level with their fun app. Kidzworld has the ...
Micro_demi-lovato-micro
Some of your fave celebs are sporting some serious ink that you may not even know about, whether ...
Micro_prom-micro
Accent your prom look with the prettiest prom accessories - from the most fabulous bags to the co...
Micro_blackwhite-micro
You can't go wrong with going black and white this spring! Don't just take our word for it, top f...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.