Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad Beats Me and My Stepmom Doesn't Care

My dad hits me all the time and my stepmom just sits there and watches. What should I do if I don't want to call the police or child services? Back to Article

lpsjusticegirl
lpsjusticegirl wrote:
2014-04-18 12:50:22 -0700

Tell someone, anyone! If it gets out of hand, I recommend calling the police.

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-13 14:25:49 -0800

Tell a teacher or get help because that is bad I am lucky for that not to happpen to me but don't let it keep on get help

Minecraftlad
Minecraftlad wrote:
2013-07-15 18:37:40 -0700

I abuse from my mum and in the end I wound up in care and trust me the care home was horrible violent kick offs never got treated fairly and it felt like a prison so if anyone ever gets abused try to get the foster choice up before the socials make your life a living hell it's not fun when they choose a care home that's my advice from experience of it

arianaa_babee
arianaa_babee wrote:
2013-07-14 16:25:13 -0700

Everyday :c

cjcma500
cjcma500 wrote:
2013-07-14 16:16:57 -0700

My dad used to beat me before I told him about what and what I was and then he kicked me out but now I am kinda happy living with my mom

The_Names_Ally
The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-07-14 16:10:53 -0700

My dad use to do this to me and my brothers before he left

king823
king823 wrote:
2013-07-14 16:07:01 -0700

my dad does that sorta to me

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2013-07-14 12:30:45 -0700

How sick and horrible is that! The death penalty should be for these types of people!

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-07-14 12:24:51 -0700

WOW THATS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:17:18 -0700

You need to get help. And fast.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-14 12:15:10 -0700

What kind of father beats their own flesh and blood with a belt?!!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-14 12:13:01 -0700

Holy crap!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-14 12:10:14 -0700

Whoa! You should call the poilce immedatily!

kittykat33
kittykat33 wrote:
2013-03-13 14:05:25 -0700

I'm so sorry! Do not let this get botteld up inside.I am asking you call your BFF or your aunt or
someone ypu trust NOW!!!!!! Smile Nose

cookie10212
cookie10212 wrote:
2013-02-10 16:41:22 -0800

or call DHS (department of human services)!!!!!

cutebabe75
cutebabe75 wrote:
2012-06-19 08:18:07 -0700

This is very serious. You either need to find a way out of that hell zone or call cops or CPS. Its not cool for your dad to be beating on you and your step mom sits there and does nothing. Totally unfair if u ask me

*Taylor_Loves_You_Forever*
*Taylor_Loves_You_Forever* wrote:
2012-04-21 15:19:52 -0700

call police immediately this is serious nobdy shoulld be treated like that

wizkhalifa123_1807891
wizkhalifa123_1807891 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:26:17 -0700

i dont need no parents.i do want i want,if the policecome i will run and hide

CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!! wrote:
2012-04-21 10:39:14 -0700

dont call the police first.......fight back then u can call the police..........miii parents luvv me

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-04-21 10:32:25 -0700

I hate mi parents nt mi mom but mi dad

Poll

Do You Know Someone Who's Being Neglected?

• My parents are constantly neglecting me.
  • My friend's parents are very neglectful.
  • Sometimes I feel neglected, but I know I've got it pretty good.
  • No, I don't know anyone who's being neglected.

I have a friend whose parents abuse her. I know this cuz she is my best friend and she tells me e...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day