Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad Beats Me and My Stepmom Doesn't Care

My dad hits me all the time and my stepmom just sits there and watches. What should I do if I don't want to call the police or child services? Back to Article

blackopsnoob
blackopsnoob wrote:
2012-01-05 15:44:50 -0800

I feel sorry for u Frown

tiyana1249
tiyana1249 wrote:
2012-01-05 15:11:32 -0800

you should call the cops but don't let ur dad know that so do it as a sneak and call the cops

mr.swhylo
mr.swhylo wrote:
2012-01-05 15:03:32 -0800

CALL THE POLICE BEFORE U REALLY GET HURT

Love, Sammie♥
Love, Sammie♥ wrote:
2012-01-05 14:59:54 -0800

Aww I'm soo sorry. Call the police, your never supposed to even hit a child. Period.

love23456rose
love23456rose wrote:
2012-01-05 14:45:04 -0800

friend

love23456rose
love23456rose wrote:
2012-01-05 14:44:55 -0800

sorry things are bad at home but if he hits you again call your real mom or TELL your friend

nataleebieber
nataleebieber wrote:
2012-01-05 14:22:45 -0800

aww sorry to hear that

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-08 13:47:33 -0700

tell him please stop dad and tell you dad you don't like your stepmom cause you have a say also call child abuse then you can get a nicer family yes they will be step parents but at least the people to adopt you will be nice at least!

missy878
missy878 wrote:
2011-08-05 09:59:34 -0700

Look, the very next time he beats you, run to a room with a phone in it, lock the door, and call the police IMIDIATELLY. And hurry when you do, because there's plenty of stuff in a house to kill with. I'm not trying to scare you, but still. Just do it ASAP. GOOD LUCK!

Animae_Baby
Animae_Baby wrote:
2011-06-14 02:19:31 -0700

OK i would yell at him back and by the way if ur still with him SCream in his face U cant hit girls but I DO AGREE WITH DISH IT but i fear my dad cuz he is scary but no abuse

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 00:04:16 -0700

Omg! I feel so sorry for you! I think you have to tell someone.. It could get serious and very dangerous for you! Hope your okay soon. x

A-Random
A-Random wrote:
2011-06-10 07:18:16 -0700

I do'nt Know how u fill but i fell like my brother with never love me.

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-10 07:15:13 -0700

I Feel So Bad. I Have Understanding and Loving Parents, But You're In A Bad Situation... Frown

OnlyToday...
OnlyToday... wrote:
2011-05-05 07:49:53 -0700

one thing ive learned to do is to fight back. if your stepmom isnt gonna stand up for you who is?

=pcrystal=)
=pcrystal=) wrote:
2011-04-24 08:50:05 -0700

call the police hes going to keep doing it stand up for yourself

MissAmazing
MissAmazing wrote:
2010-07-09 07:08:52 -0700

I think you should try to call your old mum, if she doesn´t answer you´ll NEED to call the police, because, it´s VERY VERY VERY VERY TERRIBLE!!!!!. When I´ve read this I nearlly cried !!!!!
In your situation, I should pack all my things and try to go

Poll

Do You Know Someone Who's Being Neglected?

• My parents are constantly neglecting me.
  • My friend's parents are very neglectful.
  • Sometimes I feel neglected, but I know I've got it pretty good.
  • No, I don't know anyone who's being neglected.

I have a friend whose parents abuse her. I know this cuz she is my best friend and she tells me e...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 1 hour
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
Ann95