Comments

Becoming a Computer Graphic Artist

Have ya ever used your imagination to create a fantasy world or pretended to be someone else in another world? Steve Ogden has. He creates fantasy worlds for a living - ones you can play in. Back to Article

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-08-13 14:34:25 -0700

I LOVE drawing art on the computer! It would be pretty cool if I expand my talent!

intel core i7
intel core i7 wrote:
2011-05-23 13:02:01 -0700

i have already don it 2 year ago
according to you who the best company in graphic now
i like nvida and ati mobilety .......................................
whats u r opinion

koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 04:45:35 -0700

diz shxxt look tight 2 do

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-23 04:42:38 -0700

I want to be whatever this said cuz I'm a computer geek...yes i said it. !

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 03:13:23 -0700

what???????

What's your favorite TV Show?
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Office
  • Lost

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you