Comments

Becoming a Computer Graphic Artist

Have ya ever used your imagination to create a fantasy world or pretended to be someone else in another world? Steve Ogden has. He creates fantasy worlds for a living - ones you can play in. Back to Article

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-08-13 14:34:25 -0700

I LOVE drawing art on the computer! It would be pretty cool if I expand my talent!

intel core i7
intel core i7 wrote:
2011-05-23 13:02:01 -0700

i have already don it 2 year ago
according to you who the best company in graphic now
i like nvida and ati mobilety .......................................
whats u r opinion

koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 04:45:35 -0700

diz shxxt look tight 2 do

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-23 04:42:38 -0700

I want to be whatever this said cuz I'm a computer geek...yes i said it. !

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 03:13:23 -0700

what???????

What's your favorite TV Show?
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Office
  • Lost

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
reply 1 day
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
reply 1 day