Comments

Becoming a Computer Graphic Artist

Have ya ever used your imagination to create a fantasy world or pretended to be someone else in another world? Steve Ogden has. He creates fantasy worlds for a living - ones you can play in. Back to Article

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-08-13 14:34:25 -0700

I LOVE drawing art on the computer! It would be pretty cool if I expand my talent!

intel core i7
intel core i7 wrote:
2011-05-23 13:02:01 -0700

i have already don it 2 year ago
according to you who the best company in graphic now
i like nvida and ati mobilety .......................................
whats u r opinion

koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 04:45:35 -0700

diz shxxt look tight 2 do

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-23 04:42:38 -0700

I want to be whatever this said cuz I'm a computer geek...yes i said it. !

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 03:13:23 -0700

what???????

What's your favorite TV Show?
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Office
  • Lost

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!