Comments

Becoming a Computer Graphic Artist

Have ya ever used your imagination to create a fantasy world or pretended to be someone else in another world? Steve Ogden has. He creates fantasy worlds for a living - ones you can play in. Back to Article

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-08-13 14:34:25 -0700

I LOVE drawing art on the computer! It would be pretty cool if I expand my talent!

intel core i7
intel core i7 wrote:
2011-05-23 13:02:01 -0700

i have already don it 2 year ago
according to you who the best company in graphic now
i like nvida and ati mobilety .......................................
whats u r opinion

koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 04:45:35 -0700

diz shxxt look tight 2 do

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-23 04:42:38 -0700

I want to be whatever this said cuz I'm a computer geek...yes i said it. !

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 03:13:23 -0700

what???????

What's your favorite TV Show?
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • America's Next Top Model
  • The Office
  • Lost

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza