Comments

Guy Cheerleaders

Being a guy cheerleader is harder and more fun than you think! Kidzworld explores the benefits of being a male in the cheerleading world! Back to Article

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-09-13 11:28:27 -0700

I've got nothing against guy cheerleaders. After all, I'm a girl, and I hate cheerleading, so it balances out.

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-13 09:40:22 -0700

i think all the people seeing the games are cheerleaders, hence no such team is required

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-09-13 09:38:41 -0700

I was kind of proving a point... the streotypes are the same, kind of.

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-13 09:36:01 -0700

Hey, Shade leaf, girls do like to play football and they look good while doing it! And basketball!

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-09-13 09:23:58 -0700

I hate how stereotypical peeps are today! Frustrated Nose Angry

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-09-13 09:19:03 -0700

It's like girls playing football...

TacoDuck361
TacoDuck361 wrote:
2014-09-13 06:33:46 -0700

I get called a sissy and a wuss for playing soccer. Just cuz there is no real physical contact doesnt mean when you do get hit it doesnt hurt.

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-09-12 17:43:21 -0700

My brother was a cheerleader

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-12 17:23:17 -0700

It's really not a big deal. Cheer leading involves a lot a gymnastics -and most people don't have a problem with guys doing that *cough, cough* Olympics! *cough* Maybe we should put aside our stereotyping -because honestly? It's not needed.

-LovelyPurple-
-LovelyPurple- wrote:
2014-09-12 15:53:57 -0700

YOU IZ STUIP AZ UH MUTHA 4****!!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-09-12 14:21:55 -0700

....I don't see the big deal about it. If a guy wants to do cheer, do cheer.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-09-12 14:07:50 -0700

Cheerleading isn't just girls in skirts waving pom poms. It involves a lot of gymnastics, ability, flexibility and stuff so if you think guys can't be cheerleaders.. well you're wrong.

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:38:59 -0700

besides my ex who is also my best friend is a male cheerleader, and no one minds so u haters all need 2 shuz up and leave them alone. GOD

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-04-29 02:35:01 -0700

omg why r people even talking about this guys have every much right 2 cheerleading as girls do it's just dance/fitness/cheering and fun i know from experience and there r more ruitens 2 do with male cheerleaders. so male cheerleaders means nothing it doesn't make them gay, bisexual or pervers it just means they want 2 have fun and try something new.

Graysie
Graysie wrote:
2014-04-27 10:30:49 -0700

No no its not beach

lovemyBFFs
lovemyBFFs wrote:
2014-04-25 08:13:17 -0700

Guys can do whatever they want , It's their Choice anyways ! I think male cheerleaders are cute smile

Pretty-suzi
Pretty-suzi wrote:
2014-04-25 08:10:02 -0700

Omg guys cheerlead cheerleading is easy

Conch_1911055
Conch_1911055 wrote:
2012-08-08 15:51:07 -0700

it really shouldnt be an all girl sport .... lots of people say girls shouldnt do a lot of things but does that stop you guys? NO so why when its a boy should he be excluded ? its really not a problem

beautifulgirl1
beautifulgirl1 wrote:
2012-08-07 23:41:19 -0700

it dosent matter people should do what they want

chelly lover
chelly lover wrote:
2012-08-07 14:49:41 -0700

My ex boyfriend was a cheerleadersmile nd I didnt mind

Cheerpoll

Dumbest Cheerleader Stereotype? Vote!

• Cheerleaders aren't athletes.
  • Cheerleaders are easy.
  • Cheerleaders are bimbos.
  • Guys can't be cheerleaders.

Micro_a mic
Imagine yourself at the top of a 15-person pyramid, the whole school is watching and cheering, an...
Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_hellcats_micro
Kidzworld is chatting with Aly Michalka and High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale (finally sportin...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply about 1 hour
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 1 day
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 1 day
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 2 days