Comments

Bizarre Stuff - Incredible Human Feats

Think you're talented cuz you can do the splits? Think again. Check out these three unusually gifted people and decide for yourself if they aren't a hoax. Do you know which person is made up? Back to Article

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2014-07-22 07:46:54 -0700

The crying blood is real. Scientificially proven. The Human Speedbump is fake. The Elastic Man is somewhat real...

SGTC
SGTC wrote:
2014-04-09 18:49:59 -0700

I have watched a documentary on a girl that cried tears of blood. It was quite neat. c:

Alaska123
Alaska123 wrote:
2013-11-06 17:18:25 -0800

I am double jointed in my wrist so I can twist it counter clockwise all the way

Ian121
Ian121 wrote:
2013-11-06 17:15:38 -0800

I can bend my thumbs so far back that they can touch my wrist, twist my arms all the way around and leave my knee on one spot and twist all the way around

JESSI-luvs-yu3
JESSI-luvs-yu3 wrote:
2013-11-06 17:12:52 -0800

crying blood can be real ... they can have a serious eye infection and cry blood

catears
catears wrote:
2013-09-27 22:56:11 -0700

wow somtimes i cry blood and sometimes my tears are hard and feels like crystal

italy10
italy10 wrote:
2013-09-27 12:51:49 -0700

My dad can stand with his feet facing opposite directions!

I don't think the human speed bump is real though. But me a cousin were gonna be human bumps!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-27 12:48:11 -0700

O_O i wanna cry blood

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-07-24 10:42:59 -0700

there is a girl in Lebanon who cries tears of crystals

sofia003
sofia003 wrote:
2013-07-15 06:04:15 -0700

im a contoroinit i can do splits and chesstands

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-09 14:33:28 -0700

NUH UH, MAI FEET ARE PERFECT

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-09 14:32:17 -0700

Your feet is pretty small, dude. My feet is huge.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-09 14:29:02 -0700

Tears of blood... HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-09 14:28:41 -0700

I HAS INCREDIBLE HUMAN FEET, SEE MAI FEET?

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-07 14:19:03 -0700

C-crying blood.....O_O Eww...

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-24 08:49:17 -0700

crying blood is real cause some people can catch a desiese and cry blood, and the elastic man is true too cause i saw people on tv that flexible, the human speed bump is impossible because nobody could do that.

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:17:41 -0800

Human Speed Bump is impossible.. 0_o

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-01-23 13:36:10 -0800

crying blood is real cause it was on the news and also the speed bump would have to be fake cause that is plainly impossible

alextomboy
alextomboy wrote:
2012-04-19 13:22:25 -0700

i agree with devyn786. it cant be possible to have a human speed bump

devyn786
devyn786 wrote:
2012-04-16 16:37:10 -0700

Human speed bump can't be real.

Which One of These Stories is Made Up?

• Elastic Man. Nobody is that flexible.
  • Human Speed Bump. He couldn't survive that.
  • Tears of Blood. That's impossible.

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour