Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-12-15 04:50:01 -0800

diferent people with many interest may approach, i believe exposing face did not make anything wrong, but we should not give up our parental guidance

kitty039
kitty039 wrote:
2014-12-14 12:17:23 -0800

This is good advice

insanity_ws
insanity_ws wrote:
2014-12-14 10:48:41 -0800

very good advice

Bella_G35
Bella_G35 wrote:
2014-12-14 10:31:40 -0800

I Gotta Blank Space Baby, And I'll Right Cha' Name.

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-12-14 10:12:18 -0800

I'm really scared of these people.

brunostar

Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-25 06:36:09 -0700

smile

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-03-25 05:39:00 -0700

I hope every friend of mine will be aware of these things.

nabend
nabend wrote:
2014-03-25 05:34:22 -0700

(Y)

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-03-25 03:52:40 -0700

Good gracious, our parents should be aware of what we are doing online. Embarrassed

Gippi

onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-11-10 06:44:58 -0800

cool

DanchingSamurai
DanchingSamurai wrote:
2013-11-10 06:44:10 -0800

Yeah, because there's only one kid using the internet isn't there? Her mistake was that she met him alone. Big Mistake.
Internet friends are some of the best friends you can have. I've never even met my best friend. Going through depression, he was the first to notice something was wrong. He tried so hard just to get me to tell him what happened. I really can trust someone 1000+ miles away. I know I can trust him and tell him just about anything. Never hear the good stories do you? Nope.

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-10-05 19:04:53 -0700

Stupid level: whats the number for 911

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 18:54:26 -0700

this is why i tell you my name is jessica

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.