Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

brunostar

Abhishek226 wrote:
2014-03-25 06:36:09 -0700

smile

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-03-25 05:39:00 -0700

I hope every friend of mine will be aware of these things.

nabend
nabend wrote:
2014-03-25 05:34:22 -0700

(Y)

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-03-25 03:52:40 -0700

Good gracious, our parents should be aware of what we are doing online. Embarrassed

Gippi

onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2013-11-10 06:44:58 -0800

cool

DanchingSamurai
DanchingSamurai wrote:
2013-11-10 06:44:10 -0800

Yeah, because there's only one kid using the internet isn't there? Her mistake was that she met him alone. Big Mistake.
Internet friends are some of the best friends you can have. I've never even met my best friend. Going through depression, he was the first to notice something was wrong. He tried so hard just to get me to tell him what happened. I really can trust someone 1000+ miles away. I know I can trust him and tell him just about anything. Never hear the good stories do you? Nope.

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-10-05 19:04:53 -0700

Stupid level: whats the number for 911

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 18:54:26 -0700

this is why i tell you my name is jessica

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 17:39:14 -0700

Why did that girl do that

HeyItsLuke_2472116
HeyItsLuke_2472116 wrote:
2013-06-18 05:21:38 -0700

what the hell. who soulless ba***** would do that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:36:10 -0700

O//O Wow.....

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-06-06 14:32:46 -0700

I dont think theres anything wrong in saying your first name but second NO.

LittleMissAsian
LittleMissAsian wrote:
2013-04-27 06:25:45 -0700

Oh my Lord...That's sad.

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other