Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2011-12-22 06:28:57 -0800

IT FUN

Striker24
Striker24 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:28:16 -0800

Riiiiiiight. Creepy O.o

HitGirl14
HitGirl14 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:26:28 -0800

It done always turn out like that, I got a ton of online friends. LOL

maxbillion93
maxbillion93 wrote:
2011-12-14 02:22:44 -0800

ohhh why are you saying that

maxbillion93

maxbillion93 wrote:
2011-12-14 02:21:09 -0800

thats very awesome

imbarbie98
imbarbie98 wrote:
2011-08-18 05:44:47 -0700

we should be careful about it

Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-08-18 05:38:26 -0700

Geezo... that's horrible!

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-18 04:24:26 -0700

That's scary.......

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-14 17:37:47 -0700

online friendz are cool as long as u dont give out personal info and stuff

Gumiya

ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-07-06 11:45:37 -0700

hehehe Big Grin

ps2gamer2
ps2gamer2 wrote:
2011-07-06 11:45:31 -0700

Everyone here are internet frndz

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-06 11:40:14 -0700

I have soo many internet friends, and i love them all so much. Now im scared that someone might be some stranger

hannahmontanagirl35
hannahmontanagirl35 wrote:
2011-07-06 08:55:38 -0700

I hope that man had death penalty Mad

breannalove11
breannalove11 wrote:
2011-07-06 08:11:02 -0700

bela bela that dog lol

mich1114
mich1114 wrote:
2011-07-06 05:47:31 -0700

this is why we need to prevent kids like us of being a victim it may seem like a killjoy but it could just save your life death or killjoy rules you pick

Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend wrote:
2011-07-06 05:23:28 -0700

I actually feel sorry for Janet Taylor. But, on a similar note, great article! smile

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

kaykay2002