Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

13xox13

sufwan wrote:
2011-07-06 01:03:56 -0700

thnx

choco princess
choco princess wrote:
2011-07-06 00:20:20 -0700

i looooooove ma internet friendsss

innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-07-05 23:26:58 -0700

Great.

ninina
ninina wrote:
2011-07-05 18:28:22 -0700

that is kinda cool and it is a good thind

Hunny_bunny33
Hunny_bunny33 wrote:
2011-07-05 17:18:32 -0700

Omg if you think about this really good, Thats scary imagine if that was you!

female22

boeboe009 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:41:49 -0700

wats a white b...?

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:41:39 -0700

Meeting Random Ppl Online...Kinda Weird Andd Creepyy...

hallucination_1396701
hallucination_1396701 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:25:13 -0700

Its pretty obvious that you ate not suppose to give out your address and stuff but what's the harm in a name?

2kutefau
2kutefau wrote:
2011-07-05 16:20:12 -0700

wow! this just made me think about something!!???

ApplePie23
ApplePie23 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:38:43 -0700

I had this creeper try to add me b4... on "Book Face" and he was like 50 with a white beard wearing a bandana... it was weird >.

swirlygirl
swirlygirl wrote:
2011-07-05 15:38:10 -0700

I make videos from you tube and post them on here i will not video chat i get scared so ill make videos and post them on here and put peoples name in it and i will not give m number out

jeff180
jeff180 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:33:21 -0700

it better 2 video chat for u can know but stil be carefull

BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-07-05 15:31:39 -0700

Im neva gonna date online

_Aero_
_Aero_ wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:51 -0700

Its very stupid when people give their number out to complete strangers, with all the technology these days, people can find out where you live by just ur number Frown

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:08 -0700

i will never date online, too many wierd people

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:24:27 -0700

Wow Thats Scary.

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other