Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

-KaceZ_Freak-_1832922
-KaceZ_Freak-_1832922 wrote:
2011-07-05 14:23:32 -0700

More people should read this. And maybe some will learn and follow the rules. But I bet only 5% of the people on this site actually care.

Dballer24
Dballer24 wrote:
2011-07-05 14:17:30 -0700

I know people who need to read this article.

Melanie2017
Melanie2017 wrote:
2011-07-05 14:17:25 -0700

I totally agree, and sad that this happens.

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-07-05 14:13:16 -0700

do we have too? lol jk jk

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-07-05 14:07:33 -0700

Why don't you go into the chatroom, or on the boards. But when you comment on an article stay on topic.

Kiran
Kiran wrote:
2010-11-18 07:20:19 -0800

im bored 2

emmi
emmi wrote:
2010-11-15 05:40:04 -0800

hi i'm the same i have not got a clue.

tlc4u

speedyshani wrote:
2010-10-10 15:53:44 -0700

nice pic and i am new 2

speedyshani
speedyshani wrote:
2010-10-10 15:53:21 -0700

yer same i am new as well

speedyshani
speedyshani wrote:
2010-10-10 15:52:50 -0700

hey pepps i am like so........single so any hot boys out there add moi

bhuvan
bhuvan wrote:
2010-10-01 22:00:47 -0700

Super !Dr.Janet Taylor... Internet friends are like ready made foods ..use it and throw it...but the real original school and childhood friends like home made foods...

GokuSSJ2_1482619
GokuSSJ2_1482619 wrote:
2010-09-17 07:31:00 -0700

This article is of good use indeed
It does state the true facts of life
Life is random
Anything could happen at any moment
So we must buckle up ourselves
And...
Following the rules indeed keeps you safe
As they say "PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE"
We must also be careful in the cyber world
Leaking real info is a real massacre a person would make!

bmj999

DO U NEED HELP

bmj999
bmj999 wrote:
2010-08-18 08:56:01 -0700

u there

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)