Comments

Ancient Torture Devices

Thousands of years ago it was common to make nagging wives wear a metal mask. In the Middle Ages some women wore chastity belts so they couldn't cheat. Check out these torture devices. Back to Article

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-15 07:16:59 -0800

Wow those are some kind of tortures

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 13:41:48 -0800

like north korea

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 13:19:57 -0800

it is also a manipulation of peoples fear

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:53:16 -0800

ok going in religion deep it was all about leadership breaking it down the pope is supoosed to be a messanger and gods chosen unfortaunetly power corrupts so the poe can easily manipulate the people and tell them whats what

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:40:48 -0800

its called the primitiveness and superstition of the human mind . When introduced to something new the first thing to think about is how harmful can it be it is only later when we start thinking of benefits my friend

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:19:49 -0800

yes terwythian I am FULLY aware of that

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:18:12 -0800

@nigeria11: im serios these are ....interresting methods

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:17:33 -0800

@Terwythian: if it makes you feel better the witches were burned at the stake and decapitated

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-13 12:04:03 -0800

prophey lol

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:02:13 -0800

o wow

What Would Be the Worst Torture?

• Being grounded.
  • Can't talk on the phone.
  • Not having the internet.
  • Listening to Aaron Carter.

Mummies have been found all over the world but Ancient Egyptians' bodies have been preserved the ...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour