Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Ancient Torture Devices

Thousands of years ago it was common to make nagging wives wear a metal mask. In the Middle Ages some women wore chastity belts so they couldn't cheat. Check out these torture devices. Back to Article

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-15 07:16:59 -0800

Wow those are some kind of tortures

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 13:41:48 -0800

like north korea

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 13:19:57 -0800

it is also a manipulation of peoples fear

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:53:16 -0800

ok going in religion deep it was all about leadership breaking it down the pope is supoosed to be a messanger and gods chosen unfortaunetly power corrupts so the poe can easily manipulate the people and tell them whats what

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:40:48 -0800

its called the primitiveness and superstition of the human mind . When introduced to something new the first thing to think about is how harmful can it be it is only later when we start thinking of benefits my friend

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:19:49 -0800

yes terwythian I am FULLY aware of that

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:18:12 -0800

@nigeria11: im serios these are ....interresting methods

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:17:33 -0800

@Terwythian: if it makes you feel better the witches were burned at the stake and decapitated

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-13 12:04:03 -0800

prophey lol

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-01-13 12:02:13 -0800

o wow

What Would Be the Worst Torture?

• Being grounded.
  • Can't talk on the phone.
  • Not having the internet.
  • Listening to Aaron Carter.

Mummies have been found all over the world but Ancient Egyptians' bodies have been preserved the ...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in General:
Paper artist :D
shae508
Everything is red....  The queen  The cards  Their blood  I've been abandoned  Confused in this strange world  They call it Wonderland....  I call it Hell  Trapped in my mind  No way to escape  Every-night  It comes back  The confusion  The riddles  The insanity  Everything is red....  They call me Alice in Wonderland  I call myself a girl...  Trapped in her own inner Hell.... Tell me if you want more :)
shae508
shae508 posted in New Users:
...-bangs head- I am losing all my fate in this world.. Cute people only?! Who's to say who's cute? Welcome to KW by the way! :)
brilliantstudent
Very cute doll.
shae508
shae508 posted in Debating:
"vir" wrote:Yeah I agree with you. But I live in India , so I probably speak my mother language rather than English :/. I have tons of friends on here from India...none of them have grammar like that...