Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Medical Miracles

It's amazing what doctors can do today. Like removing a surgical knife from a man's skull and even repairing eyeballs. Check out these medical marvels. Can you tell which one is made up? Back to Article

starfall778963

alextomboy wrote:
2012-04-24 10:34:32 -0700

ouch

devyn786
devyn786 wrote:
2012-04-16 16:34:15 -0700

I saw on I survived a lady got shot in the head and the bullet stopped right before the brain or something like that

Thebey
Thebey wrote:
2012-04-14 18:44:51 -0700

totally ewwwwwww

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-04-14 14:32:40 -0700

Ewww...... and ouchh!!!

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-04-14 12:59:08 -0700

well that was just a gift from god,

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-04-14 12:23:38 -0700

Ewww and owww!

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-04-14 12:20:20 -0700

Wow.

Which Story is Made Up?

• Largest Object Removed. Nobody could survive that.
  • Hanging by Optic Nerve. As if.
  • Shot in the Head.

Find out what it takes to become a doctor. Kidzworld explores the costs, education and training.

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
The Mysterious Island One night, not just any calm night, one stormy night, Jake, Guiseppe and Makita who were from the mysterious island have to face a scary, huge, dark black, hairy spider with evil red eyes. Jake, Guiseppe and Makita were out for a walk and on their way back they got lost and couldn’t find their tents. Lucky for them Makita had a compass but it was very old. It was quite hard to read. “I think it says to go south,” Jake said quite confidently.  “Well I hope it does anyway I hate getting lost,” he said frightened. So they continued their journey hoping it was the correct way. 1 day later Makita said, “Yay, theirs our tent.” “Yay it is to,” Guiseppe said excitedly.  Makita, Jake and Guiseppe entered their tents. As they pushed open the tent door they hear “Get out of here, who even are you,” in a deep voice “Ah, run, this sure isn’t our tent,” said Guiseppe. I’m scared of strangers. The three villagers of the mysterious island kept walking……………………. ‘’I think that is our tent their behind that that that- “Small, miniature spider,” Guiseppe said hesitantly  Well I guess we’ll have to try defeat it, it’s only small,” he said confidently “Ok where do we start since you’re so confident Guiseppe?” said Jake “Well, um, hmm, what can we do, any suggestions, anyone, does anyone have a knife or any tools I can use to kill this ugly creature,” Guiseppe questioned “Yep, I do,” said Makita quite happily “Why do you have a knife with you,” Jake questioned “Well in case I feel threatened, I hate being threatened it is my worst fear,” Makita said quite sacredly  “Anyway let’s get on to it, I am tired and I want to lie down,” Guiseppe said “So what are you trying to say,” Makita said scratching her head  “I am trying to say I want you to pass me the knife now,” Guiseppe said hurriedly “Ok sorry Mr. Grumpy, here you go,” said Makita Thank you, about time,” Guiseppe said  Then all of a sudden Jake and Makita hear……………….. A loud clang and Guiseppe has finally defeated the evil spider. He is a hero. “Yes, good work Guiseppe,” Jake and Makita said “Thanks,” he said back feeling a lot like a hero. They ran to their tent and had a sleep after almost 2 days of no sleep. It was the most exhausting 1 and a half days of their life.
AndrogynousCharlie
If you use proper protection everything is fine, but that is what education is for, to teach us when it is time. I also agree with what the others have said, this post is incredibly inappropriate for a kids website, I am 17 and am fine with stuff like this, but there are other users here who are only 8.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Say Anything:
to delete this post
PrincessAmelia
"naruto200" wrote:I vote to take it down, who's with meh I am a bit bod at English grammar could you PLEASE tell what this 'take it down', means???
Charulata