Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Keeps Flirting With Me

I started skateboarding with this boy. He put his arms around me to help me keep my balance and he keeps flirting with me. Does he like me? Back to Article

mara3pooh1ray
mara3pooh1ray wrote:
2011-12-28 17:05:54 -0800

still he flirts but didnt ask mi out but he likes mi

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-31 21:37:22 -0700

You should ask him if he likes you but you should know he does or you should get one of your friends to ask for you if your to scrared

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-08 17:53:01 -0700

well.... you should make someone random ask him like someone you DONT hangout with at school and ask them to do you a favor or pay em a dollor and yes means yes and no means NO

Carlsbus1973
Carlsbus1973 wrote:
2011-10-08 17:47:34 -0700

1st Find Out How Old He Is. Then If You Like He Ask Him Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Mazey10
Mazey10 wrote:
2011-09-23 17:17:57 -0700

dont flirt bak only if he waz single and never dated ur best friend *smile

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-09-11 04:22:34 -0700

do u like hhim aaas much as he likes u ?

lol_diva123
lol_diva123 wrote:
2011-09-02 04:34:15 -0700

theres a boy at skool name tristan that flirt with me

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2011-09-01 19:48:16 -0700

if a boy did that 2 me i would flirt bak Wink

laitiomore
laitiomore wrote:
2011-09-01 19:40:57 -0700

i would slap him silly

taytay_98
taytay_98 wrote:
2011-08-31 19:39:01 -0700

i woud jus keep it real wit mi friend n tell her

Nebrea
Nebrea wrote:
2011-08-26 01:31:24 -0700

well what she should do is ask hi do he like her and if so tell you bff

Roxane20
Roxane20 wrote:
2011-08-23 17:03:48 -0700

i hate Bieber!

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-08-23 16:53:07 -0700

Dude my bf's bff was flirting to much to me, too bad he got his @$$ kicked xD

Alexandria145
Alexandria145 wrote:
2011-08-23 16:45:36 -0700

Oh Wow lol

RENE 3307
RENE 3307 wrote:
2011-08-23 16:43:43 -0700

thatz kool unlezz u dnt like to filrt with person ohh really bad anyone can filrt with me im cute!

jlsforever700
jlsforever700 wrote:
2011-05-01 18:56:24 -0700

yeahh course he does hes hinting to u that he wants to go out with u ? i think u shud take this chance while u can. go out with him

jlsforever700
jlsforever700 wrote:
2011-05-01 18:50:44 -0700

if hes flirting with u just say do u wanna go out? simples Confused smile

KZGIRL1
KZGIRL1 wrote:
2011-02-25 04:42:40 -0800

i think he will like u after putting arms around u

sassy1999
sassy1999 wrote:
2010-04-16 08:06:00 -0700

if he puts his arm around you that is a sign that he mite like you. and to now for sure dose he do things with you diffrent from when he with other girls.

Sindy-poll

Best Way to Hook Up With Someone?

• Getting my friends to ask someone out for me.
  • Meeting someone online.
  • Joining an after-school club.
  • Asking him/her out on my own.

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.