Comments

Tokio Hotel Interview

German pop-rock sensation Tokio Hotel are making noise in North America with Scream, out May 6th. Kidzworld had a chance to chat with the boys. - Page 1 Back to Article

Crush333
Crush333 wrote:
2012-12-30 06:21:22 -0800

I am in love with Tom, and my little sis is in love with Bill Lol smile

blackveilbridesrock11

my_name_is_taylor(: wrote:
2011-12-20 08:53:27 -0800

they're AMAZING!

blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11 wrote:
2011-12-20 08:50:51 -0800

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!

BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen wrote:
2011-10-20 15:53:17 -0700

My favorite band in the whole wide world!! I love you Bill Kaulitz!

Tokiohotelpoll

Who's Your Favorite Tokio Hotel Band Member?

• Bill.
  • Tom.
  • Georg.
  • Gustav.

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:Evil Harry Osbourne!!Yeah, and they sorta have different personalities. I mean, in the Amazing Spiderman, he kind of has a smart mouth, if you know what I mean (Not that I don't like it!), but in the original he didn't really.Plus in The Amazing Spiderman it was pretty obvious there was something strange about him. I mean, smashing the basketball hoop?!? Didn't ANYONE think it was suspicious?!?I'll have to get some Oscorp wire and make my own xD I wish!WHHHHHY?!? WHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?I know! Just because he didn't remember his name!No-one washes the flag! xD Yeah, I know right? Some people are so stupid! Like if I were in his high school, I would stalk him with lots of love in my eyes :) I KNOW:  WHYYYYY?? All villains are insane. Directors just try to make a point. Oh yeah, and the part when his aunt says he's filthy and he says he was cleaning the chimney. His aunt then says "we don't have a chimney" And then Peter's like: "whaaaaaaaat?" lol xD
montaghe
montaghe posted in Celebs:
 :confused
BowtasticIzzy
BowtasticIzzy posted in Celebs:
Comment.... what you love about little mix - what they mean to you who is ur fave Little Mix member - and why when an why - did u became a fan Happy Posting Mixers!
Monica Rogue