Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Making Magic Muscles

More and more kids are using creatine to become stronger, faster and bigger. Guess what? Creatine can't work muscle magic. It can give you some of the nastiest diarrhea you've ever had. Back to Article

DJAce
DJAce wrote:
2013-03-31 08:19:21 -0700

muscles depends on hw u work out

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-09-24 08:51:29 -0700

that so dumb. mucsles come from pure work. wats so great about lazy fakers.i am not that strong but from pure work i'm gettin better.

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-09-23 16:02:05 -0700

The best way to get muscles is to go to the gym. =p

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-07-31 14:01:44 -0700

Yea I jus told him dat

hs the hottest around
hs the hottest around wrote:
2011-07-31 13:15:28 -0700

Thatz good this is stupid

lilmichellehot_1841838
lilmichellehot_1841838 wrote:
2011-07-31 13:14:46 -0700

datz a gudd thang dont be like yo uncle becauze the bigger the muslces the smaller the dizk! u knoe wat im sayin

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-07-31 13:12:18 -0700

I don't drink stuff like dat my uncle duz but I lift weights in burn outs

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days