Comments

When Eagles Attack

Beware of attacking eagles in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. As long as you don't wave your grub around, you probably won't get dive-bombed. But the eagles might join your football game... Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-07 12:42:04 -0800

I think you should watch out for seagulls more. O_O

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2013-12-07 12:34:06 -0800

I was attacked my my neighbors pitbull.It really scared me. He bit my arm really hard and I started bleeding everywhere.

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:31:58 -0800

Poor 3 year old ;(

southernguy04
southernguy04 wrote:
2013-10-04 22:05:34 -0700

I have been attacked by a group of mean cats there
were at least a dozen of them a mile later of them
chasing me they had got me with a couple swipes.I
got home and let our bulldog out for a walk so she could chase them.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-13 13:15:19 -0700

I saw an eagle at the zoo

JennyD

MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-09 01:41:17 -0700

Cool x

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 14:12:54 -0700

I've never been attacked by an animal.
Poor three year old...

Carpett23
Carpett23 wrote:
2013-06-25 19:26:35 -0700

i love eagles they are so awesome

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-16 07:03:01 -0700

Eagle!

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-06-01 07:23:05 -0700

yeah eagles are cool

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-05-29 19:46:44 -0700

Fly eagles fly they really stink home of the land and the free (football team

The ninja boy

good

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-17 09:38:59 -0700

king of birds.....

Micro_royal bengal tiger-micro
India is a country that is known for its incredible colors, spices and culture, but did you know ...
Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_a micro
Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzwo...
Just because the name suggests this bird is bald, doesn't mean the Bald Eagle has no feathers. Th...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.