Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

When Eagles Attack

Beware of attacking eagles in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. As long as you don't wave your grub around, you probably won't get dive-bombed. But the eagles might join your football game... Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-12-07 12:42:04 -0800

I think you should watch out for seagulls more. O_O

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2013-12-07 12:34:06 -0800

I was attacked my my neighbors pitbull.It really scared me. He bit my arm really hard and I started bleeding everywhere.

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-07 12:31:58 -0800

Poor 3 year old ;(

southernguy04
southernguy04 wrote:
2013-10-04 22:05:34 -0700

I have been attacked by a group of mean cats there
were at least a dozen of them a mile later of them
chasing me they had got me with a couple swipes.I
got home and let our bulldog out for a walk so she could chase them.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-13 13:15:19 -0700

I saw an eagle at the zoo

JennyD

MairiStarz wrote:
2013-07-09 01:41:17 -0700

Cool x

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 14:12:54 -0700

I've never been attacked by an animal.
Poor three year old...

Carpett23
Carpett23 wrote:
2013-06-25 19:26:35 -0700

i love eagles they are so awesome

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-16 07:03:01 -0700

Eagle!

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-06-01 07:23:05 -0700

yeah eagles are cool

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-05-29 19:46:44 -0700

Fly eagles fly they really stink home of the land and the free (football team

The ninja boy

good

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-17 09:38:59 -0700

king of birds.....

Micro_royal bengal tiger-micro
India is a country that is known for its incredible colors, spices and culture, but did you know ...
Micro_sharks-micro
The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summe...
Micro_a micro
Pets are really fun, but they are even more fun when they learn how to do tricks. Here are Kidzwo...
Just because the name suggests this bird is bald, doesn't mean the Bald Eagle has no feathers. Th...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.