Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Serena Williams Biography

Serena Williams is one of the best and most fashionable tennis players in the world. We took an inside look at this sexy star! Back to Article

zierek
zierek wrote:
2013-10-31 16:18:11 -0700

that is awsome

orange33
orange33 wrote:
2013-09-10 15:15:07 -0700

lol she the best

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-09-10 15:13:04 -0700

every one says she is THICK

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:53:44 -0700

Cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 15:53:21 -0700

congrats I didn't see it

nikki nikki nikki
nikki nikki nikki wrote:
2013-09-09 13:44:57 -0700

That's my cuz she got a sis to but don't know if she still play that's fr fr

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-09-09 10:16:16 -0700

Congrats to Serena on winning the US open!

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-19 22:15:06 -0700

You go girl!!!

sophiana333
sophiana333 wrote:
2012-07-07 18:58:50 -0700

She has some muscels

Mrs.Right5
Mrs.Right5 wrote:
2011-11-22 17:40:57 -0800

WHAT IS SHE SUPPOSE TO BE(TENNIS)BUT THAST NOT HO WTHEY DRESS SHE LOOK LIKE A STRIPPER

Kim-clijsters-poll

Best Women's Tennis Player?

• Serena Williams.
  • Maria Sharapova.
  • Venus Williams.
  • Ana Ivanovic.

We’re counting down our seven fave tennis players of all time – and serving up some cool facts an...
Ever wonder what quarterback, Donovan McNabb, eats before a big game? Or what Tony Hawk nibbles o...
Venus lays a beating on her younger sister and Barry sends his friend swimming for a homerun ball...

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
reply 1 day
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
reply 1 day
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
reply 1 day
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
reply 1 day
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days