Comments

American Indians - Plains Tribes & Southeastern Tribes

Do you know what stinky, human body parts some First Nation tribes used to wear? How about which raw organs of a freshly killed buffalo they considered a treat? Keep reading to find out. Back to Article

theboom49

hurtsilkroad wrote:
2012-10-01 07:44:12 -0700

its not rally a cheat

hurtsilkroad
hurtsilkroad wrote:
2012-10-01 07:43:54 -0700

I'm using this for a cheat at school

Shwaq.Me.Out
Shwaq.Me.Out wrote:
2012-03-23 19:15:58 -0700

Lmaoo
Aye Real Tlk Some Ppl Commenting To This Dnt Even knw Wat Dey is Dey just Say Cherokee Cuz Er body Said dat

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:14:25 -0700

Im somewhat cherokee 2..!

kyeeboo22
kyeeboo22 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:13:41 -0700

immm cherokee from myy mother

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:09:13 -0700

@lebron omg u retarded lol jk bestfriend but u a fool

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-03-23 19:09:02 -0700

#Cherokee all day!!

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:08:06 -0700

this is crazy im cherokee too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhahahaha

ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-03-23 19:07:44 -0700

# Team Cheerokee .♥

Shwaq.Me.Out
Shwaq.Me.Out wrote:
2012-03-23 19:07:39 -0700

Cherokee Nikkahs

#nerdychica
#nerdychica wrote:
2012-03-23 19:06:24 -0700

we are learning about cherokee Indians in class the americans treated them like a piece of poo it wasnt fair whatsoever

danarri_2035660
danarri_2035660 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:06:22 -0700

I'm Cherokee toosmile

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:05:14 -0700

indians mostly live down south were im from like in lousiana!!!

TioraGlam

2012-03-23 19:03:46 -0700

Cherokee tribe ♥

Prettyboi_Paris_1922748
Prettyboi_Paris_1922748 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:03:14 -0700

#TEAMCHEROKEE

How Many Native Americans in the US?

• One million.
  • Six million.
  • 12 million.
  • 30 million.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_southwest-micro
The Native peoples of the Pacific Northwest spanned from Alaska to Washington state. Find out all...
Micro_northwest-micro

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.