Comments

American Indians - Woodland Tribes & California Indians

How well do you know your history? Do you know what wigwams, ugly masks and loincloths have in common? Or what the California Indians could make as small as a thimble or as large as a desk? Back to Article

sammycg45

hi

2013-10-13 17:54:48 -0700

hi

2013-10-13 17:54:43 -0700

hi

2013-10-13 17:24:20 -0700

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo

2013-10-13 17:23:28 -0700

hi
sup!

2013-10-13 17:12:19 -0700

derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

2013-10-13 17:11:59 -0700

derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

Waddles955
Waddles955 wrote:
2013-01-31 11:31:35 -0800

this website has a ton of info

GucciChicswag

2012-03-23 19:10:57 -0700

That's cool Smile Nose

TioraGlam
TioraGlam wrote:
2012-03-23 19:08:11 -0700

My mom is indian

How Many Native Americans in the US?

• One million.
  • Six million.
  • 12 million.
  • 30 million.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_southwest-micro
The Native peoples of the Pacific Northwest spanned from Alaska to Washington state. Find out all...
Micro_northwest-micro
Do you know what stinky, human body parts some First Nation tribes used to wear? How about which ...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar