Comments

Attacking Asthma

Have you ever been runnin' along with buds, when suddenly you can't catch your breath? You might be suffering from asthma. Back to Article

Sharae12
Sharae12 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:52:15 -0700

then my sis was panicking so much . and the more she panicked the i panicked. and i was so lucky my mother came back only cause she forgot her file and stuff. she
was like forget the appointment and we went speeding
down the road. when we got to the hospital, the nurse saw me and lift me up and carried me into a room. i got
admitted for a couple days.

i feel so lucky! i couldve died!!!

deboras
deboras wrote:
2014-05-07 17:52:05 -0700

cool

Sharae12
Sharae12 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:47:15 -0700

once, early in the morning, i woke up breathing kinda heavy
my mother had an appointment to go to. so she left and it was just me and my 2 lil sisters and my older sis (like 15).
later on that day, my asthma was actin up more and my
older sis was getting worried.she gave like tea and stuff.
but i was out of albuterol for my inhaler and my mom left
with car and the phone. She noticed i was getting worse
and pale. my lips were purple, my skin pale, my fingers blue.

Sharae12
Sharae12 wrote:
2014-05-07 17:38:22 -0700

well this is very helpful to me cause im asthmatic and my asthma is actin up

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:16:44 -0700

My sister has asthma. She had an asthma attack once while she was sleeping -it was scary.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-05-03 09:42:55 -0700

I Hate The Inhaler Doe v.v

m.e.s.j
m.e.s.j wrote:
2013-12-28 10:29:26 -0800

i have asthma Worried

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-12-27 21:49:08 -0800

I have asthma!!! i have to take inhaler 4 times per day!!!i hate it!!! Sad Worried Frown Worried Sad

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-12-27 17:33:06 -0800

@doggirl123 ur lucky

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-12-27 17:31:33 -0800

It's hard to live with asthma. I can't breathe while I'm typing this ._.

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2013-12-27 17:30:55 -0800

@Shugopoke i dont have asthma

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-12-27 17:29:37 -0800

I have asthma and it hurts SOOO bad. It's painful Frown that's 1 part of my terrible life. That's only 1% of my terrible life

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2013-12-27 16:26:45 -0800

i dont have asthma

princess_cutie12
princess_cutie12 wrote:
2013-12-27 16:20:39 -0800

asthma is very bad , i have asthma and when i get attacks its very painful until i take my inhaler i cant even breath for 1 second... Sad

cameronbabe11
cameronbabe11 wrote:
2013-12-27 16:00:06 -0800

asthma is terribel , i hate it Frown

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2013-12-27 15:56:12 -0800

I hate my asthma Frown

ilovetaylor13
ilovetaylor13 wrote:
2013-09-24 14:00:27 -0700

did you post this because you have asthma??!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-10 18:46:33 -0700

Bused to have it creppily

annamariea
annamariea wrote:
2013-09-10 15:35:15 -0700

it hurts your lungs and you can barley breath and your ribs start to show

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-10 15:33:42 -0700

What does it feel like anyway? I only have palipitations.

Number of Breaths You Take Every Day?

• 15,400.
  • 21,600.
  • 33,500.
  • 47,200.

Micro_a mic
Everyone loves Energy Drinks!!! They are now a 7 billion dollar industry and still growing. They ...
Micro_a mic
It’s fun to be a kid… right? Maybe wrong… Statistics are showing more and more kids are becoming ...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: