Comments

High Anxiety?

At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me tell you, there is nothing that anyone could say or do to me that would make me want to hurt myself. Back to Article

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:42:56 -0700

i have A.D.D and anxiety lifes tough but i promised to never ever hurt myself on purpose

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:34:49 -0700

If you have anxirty or depression probs, Talk with your parents, your Counselor at school. The Counselors at your school are trained to helps kids and teens cope with stress and anxiety in your life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-05 16:09:17 -0800

Why ACTUALLY get high when you can get MENTALLY high??

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-05 12:23:22 -0800

i get it alot and i cant over come it at all, it gets pretty scary to tell the truth

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-05 09:10:51 -0800

Sometimes I get it. But I can always rise above and overcome it

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-05 04:51:51 -0800

i do Frown

How Do You Beat Stress?

• I go for a jog or play a sport.
  • I watch a funny movie and zone out for awhile.
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
  • I talk to a friend about what's stressin' me.

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?
blakbutterfly
I'm Daddy's Favorite Princess and Mommy's Only Baby. (Yeah, that's what they call me -.-) They both love me equally and never let me down, and I love them equally too, sometimes let them down but they always forgive me. So both!
Surfs_Up_Girl
Daddy's Girl ^.^
Keekeow
Keekeow posted in Family Issues:
I live with my mother, my mom and dad are divorced.
kdds
kdds posted in Family Issues:
ok so i live with my mom and i moved in with her about 7 months ago. i moved out of my dads house last june on the 28th and i moved out cuz i was so tierd of his crap he didnt take me to school he kept me home from schooll to clean the house and i failed and got held back but im trying to be a freshman next yearto be with kids my age and im really hoping i can  do it