Comments

High Anxiety?

At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me tell you, there is nothing that anyone could say or do to me that would make me want to hurt myself. Back to Article

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:42:56 -0700

i have A.D.D and anxiety lifes tough but i promised to never ever hurt myself on purpose

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:34:49 -0700

If you have anxirty or depression probs, Talk with your parents, your Counselor at school. The Counselors at your school are trained to helps kids and teens cope with stress and anxiety in your life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-05 16:09:17 -0800

Why ACTUALLY get high when you can get MENTALLY high??

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-05 12:23:22 -0800

i get it alot and i cant over come it at all, it gets pretty scary to tell the truth

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-05 09:10:51 -0800

Sometimes I get it. But I can always rise above and overcome it

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-05 04:51:51 -0800

i do Frown

How Do You Beat Stress?

• I go for a jog or play a sport.
  • I watch a funny movie and zone out for awhile.
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
  • I talk to a friend about what's stressin' me.

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...

AquaBubblez
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? Well I am the same as well. Just ingore her and when she is mean to you don't fight back go tell your mum or dad.
ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3
Emilymuffin
Emilymuffin posted in Style:
Embrace it! You could be a model