Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

High Anxiety?

At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me tell you, there is nothing that anyone could say or do to me that would make me want to hurt myself. Back to Article

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:42:56 -0700

i have A.D.D and anxiety lifes tough but i promised to never ever hurt myself on purpose

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:34:49 -0700

If you have anxirty or depression probs, Talk with your parents, your Counselor at school. The Counselors at your school are trained to helps kids and teens cope with stress and anxiety in your life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-05 16:09:17 -0800

Why ACTUALLY get high when you can get MENTALLY high??

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-05 12:23:22 -0800

i get it alot and i cant over come it at all, it gets pretty scary to tell the truth

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-05 09:10:51 -0800

Sometimes I get it. But I can always rise above and overcome it

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-05 04:51:51 -0800

i do Frown

How Do You Beat Stress?

• I go for a jog or play a sport.
  • I watch a funny movie and zone out for awhile.
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
  • I talk to a friend about what's stressin' me.

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.