Comments

High Anxiety?

At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me tell you, there is nothing that anyone could say or do to me that would make me want to hurt myself. Back to Article

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:42:56 -0700

i have A.D.D and anxiety lifes tough but i promised to never ever hurt myself on purpose

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:34:49 -0700

If you have anxirty or depression probs, Talk with your parents, your Counselor at school. The Counselors at your school are trained to helps kids and teens cope with stress and anxiety in your life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-05 16:09:17 -0800

Why ACTUALLY get high when you can get MENTALLY high??

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-05 12:23:22 -0800

i get it alot and i cant over come it at all, it gets pretty scary to tell the truth

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-05 09:10:51 -0800

Sometimes I get it. But I can always rise above and overcome it

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-05 04:51:51 -0800

i do Frown

How Do You Beat Stress?

• I go for a jog or play a sport.
  • I watch a funny movie and zone out for awhile.
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
  • I talk to a friend about what's stressin' me.

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002