Comments

High Anxiety?

At times, we all feel bad or overwhelmed with our world, our friends, and our life. But let me tell you, there is nothing that anyone could say or do to me that would make me want to hurt myself. Back to Article

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-03 18:42:56 -0700

i have A.D.D and anxiety lifes tough but i promised to never ever hurt myself on purpose

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:34:49 -0700

If you have anxirty or depression probs, Talk with your parents, your Counselor at school. The Counselors at your school are trained to helps kids and teens cope with stress and anxiety in your life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-05 16:09:17 -0800

Why ACTUALLY get high when you can get MENTALLY high??

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-05 12:23:22 -0800

i get it alot and i cant over come it at all, it gets pretty scary to tell the truth

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-05 09:10:51 -0800

Sometimes I get it. But I can always rise above and overcome it

Xx♥ARIEL♥xX
Xx♥ARIEL♥xX wrote:
2012-12-05 04:51:51 -0800

i do Frown

How Do You Beat Stress?

• I go for a jog or play a sport.
  • I watch a funny movie and zone out for awhile.
  • Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
  • I talk to a friend about what's stressin' me.

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm ov...

BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
-Gwen42--
Sometimes
linkofhyrule
my parents are kinda strict but they yell all the time, my dad calls me "boy". I tell him to stop and I get grounded some more. my mums always yelling, my brothers (younger) is always blaming stuff on me that I didn't do just to stay out of trouble, and my parents never listen to my side. in fact, my dad says "shut up, boy." can someone help me?
-Gwen42--