Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Do Guys Think They Have to Look Good?

Why do guys think they have to look good everywhere they go? I feel that all they care about are their looks. Back to Article

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-04 10:19:40 -0700

lol!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-09 15:17:22 -0700

Sometimes i do,mostly i don't!

Zombiezking

rpm1234 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:29:56 -0700

:P

rpm1234
rpm1234 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:29:37 -0700

and because i like to impress girls in any way i can

rpm1234
rpm1234 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:28:55 -0700

i luv to look good for the laidies

Aurora777
Aurora777 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:36:18 -0700

i think guys should spend alot of time gettin ready to look good cause they are doing it for us
trust me they look hotter

Brandie1109 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:13:59 -0700

boy sorta cute so times

mindless_mama
mindless_mama wrote:
2012-03-26 17:05:30 -0700

i think boys do dat to luk fresh and good for they girlfriends..trew

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 16:51:50 -0700

ur welcome

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 16:50:21 -0700

thnx smile i kow lol

xo4justinbiebs4eva
xo4justinbiebs4eva wrote:
2012-03-26 16:49:06 -0700

To Be Honest Girls Don't Won't No Bummy HoBo Lookin Dude..And Some Of Them Are Insecure Sayin They Don't Want A Man When Really They Do.And Usually They Say Dhatt Cuz SOME Boys Get Too Cocky.

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-03-26 16:44:50 -0700

LOL ^^^^^

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 16:43:13 -0700

@mo swagg right tho

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-26 16:41:57 -0700

datz true, i agree wit u on dat one

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 16:39:20 -0700

i dnt hav to luk gud for no one cuz to be honest when im on my bummy shxt niqqs still think i luk gud Frustrated

Craziest Thing You'll Do for Fashion?

• Walk 10 miles in platform shoes.
  • Put Lipsense on my lips.
  • Buy clothes two sizes too small.
  • Nothing. I make trends, not follow them.