Comments

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

It is time for the Nation to smile. I want you to think of something funny that you did today. If nothing comes up, try again. There's gotta be one funny moment that you can think of. Back to Article

vasocare

Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:50:39 -0700

ADD ME!!!!

star414
star414 wrote:
2012-02-20 13:28:26 -0800

i worry but i really try not to even if it hurts but when im not stressed worried or sad i am happy and in a good mood

prisiegirl
prisiegirl wrote:
2012-02-20 13:09:03 -0800

i dont like to worry because tha turns into stressing and u could die from it so its good to be happy

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:05:25 -0700

Once i was out in the shops and i started chasing my brother for teaching my best friend and we messed up the whole place and everyone was chasing us..we had to run out of the shop..Tongue Out hehe,

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:04:21 -0700

oh coollll..!!!!!! Big Grin
Once i went to my bff's bday party and because i was the only one who wasn't aloud to drink we both decided to give fake alcohal(drink) to people in the party and at midnight everyone was mad and crazy a few days after we told them it was fake and we had a big laugh..!!:P

cookiegurl
cookiegurl wrote:
2011-04-18 01:24:32 -0700

werid

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:29:20 -0700

i fell over a garbage in gy a few days ago i publis in front of everyone

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:28:15 -0700

once i spilt chocolae milk al ovr someones ppers in school fell ot go on me sat in red ink spile milk on me al over the same day

Have You Seen Happy Feet?

• Yeah, I loved it!
  • Not yet, I waiting to get the DVD.
  • Maybe if there's nothing else to rent at the video store.
  • No, it doesn't look like my kind of movie.

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't?

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day