Comments

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

It is time for the Nation to smile. I want you to think of something funny that you did today. If nothing comes up, try again. There's gotta be one funny moment that you can think of. Back to Article

vasocare

Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:50:39 -0700

ADD ME!!!!

star414
star414 wrote:
2012-02-20 13:28:26 -0800

i worry but i really try not to even if it hurts but when im not stressed worried or sad i am happy and in a good mood

prisiegirl
prisiegirl wrote:
2012-02-20 13:09:03 -0800

i dont like to worry because tha turns into stressing and u could die from it so its good to be happy

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:05:25 -0700

Once i was out in the shops and i started chasing my brother for teaching my best friend and we messed up the whole place and everyone was chasing us..we had to run out of the shop..Tongue Out hehe,

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:04:21 -0700

oh coollll..!!!!!! Big Grin
Once i went to my bff's bday party and because i was the only one who wasn't aloud to drink we both decided to give fake alcohal(drink) to people in the party and at midnight everyone was mad and crazy a few days after we told them it was fake and we had a big laugh..!!:P

cookiegurl
cookiegurl wrote:
2011-04-18 01:24:32 -0700

werid

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:29:20 -0700

i fell over a garbage in gy a few days ago i publis in front of everyone

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:28:15 -0700

once i spilt chocolae milk al ovr someones ppers in school fell ot go on me sat in red ink spile milk on me al over the same day

Have You Seen Happy Feet?

• Yeah, I loved it!
  • Not yet, I waiting to get the DVD.
  • Maybe if there's nothing else to rent at the video store.
  • No, it doesn't look like my kind of movie.

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't?

justimagine23
justimagine23 posted in Friends:
this is a forum for girls who are lost and dont have a clue as to knowing if a guy likes them... and how to ask them is harder than anyting in the world
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
You're not allowed to give out website names here, sorry.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Eat Vitamin C ! You'r periods will be more SOON! hehe!
Joer
Joer posted in Style:
Have you seen this beautiful clothes? :D Perfect for the winter! littlejalo. ###  just bought those boots to my sisters daughter :D Do u have any more suggestions on webpages?
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it , I'm 11yrs old and i realy need ur help with this situation, so recently my chest area is very sore and itchy I also have been craving lots of food especially sugar and I have been having realy sore muscle pains in my leg I've also noticed a strange odour coming from (down there ) I'm not realy sure what discharge is but I know it's goey stuff but can it be watery or something i do find my undies a bit wet anyways I use quite a lot of deoderant under my arms but I barely get cramps. I realy need advise on this so am I getting super close  thnx  cazz