Comments

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

It is time for the Nation to smile. I want you to think of something funny that you did today. If nothing comes up, try again. There's gotta be one funny moment that you can think of. Back to Article

vasocare

Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 13:50:39 -0700

ADD ME!!!!

star414
star414 wrote:
2012-02-20 13:28:26 -0800

i worry but i really try not to even if it hurts but when im not stressed worried or sad i am happy and in a good mood

prisiegirl
prisiegirl wrote:
2012-02-20 13:09:03 -0800

i dont like to worry because tha turns into stressing and u could die from it so its good to be happy

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:05:25 -0700

Once i was out in the shops and i started chasing my brother for teaching my best friend and we messed up the whole place and everyone was chasing us..we had to run out of the shop..Tongue Out hehe,

StreetDance...
StreetDance... wrote:
2011-09-19 05:04:21 -0700

oh coollll..!!!!!! Big Grin
Once i went to my bff's bday party and because i was the only one who wasn't aloud to drink we both decided to give fake alcohal(drink) to people in the party and at midnight everyone was mad and crazy a few days after we told them it was fake and we had a big laugh..!!:P

cookiegurl
cookiegurl wrote:
2011-04-18 01:24:32 -0700

werid

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:29:20 -0700

i fell over a garbage in gy a few days ago i publis in front of everyone

myloveanthony
myloveanthony wrote:
2011-03-25 05:28:15 -0700

once i spilt chocolae milk al ovr someones ppers in school fell ot go on me sat in red ink spile milk on me al over the same day

Have You Seen Happy Feet?

• Yeah, I loved it!
  • Not yet, I waiting to get the DVD.
  • Maybe if there's nothing else to rent at the video store.
  • No, it doesn't look like my kind of movie.

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't?

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
reply 1 day
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
reply 1 day