Comments

World's Best Beaches

During summer vacation, life is a beach! Kidzworld is bringing you the lowdown on our favorite beaches around the globe. Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-15 19:03:48 -0700

Bondi beach is awesome

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:00:45 -0700

Never been to any of those Beach's.
I go to Daytona Beach,once a year and camp at tge campground for a few days! smile

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-06 08:30:45 -0800

I love Bondi Beach in Australia c;

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:28:15 -0700

I havent been to the beach in a long time

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 15:06:24 -0700

great beaches Embarrassed

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-15 07:42:42 -0700

My favourite beach was in Cuba when we visited last winter

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 18:50:15 -0700

awesome

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-07-12 17:25:35 -0700

lolz CX

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

when i first saw this article i thought it said the b word!!

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-12 17:21:42 -0700

Bondi Beach sounds luxurious

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-12 17:21:15 -0700

Miami

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:58:20 -0700

I did a project about Bondi Beach.

littlemillennium
littlemillennium wrote:
2013-07-09 06:24:12 -0700

Travelling near by beaches is my hobby. Beaches which you have mentioned above are top beaches. Nice Post.

KassyLove

2013-06-20 07:26:53 -0700

nice

pulsar280
pulsar280 wrote:
2013-06-20 07:26:09 -0700

ggg

Best Piece of Beach Sports Gear?

• Volleyball.
  • Frisbee.
  • Bocce set.
  • Horseshoes.

Micro_calamity_micro
Mary Hershey’s new book - Love and Pollywogs from Camp Calamity - is a great, great, GREAT summer...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...
Micro_fish_micro
Kidzworld got to chat with the cool peeps at InvitationBox.com about some of the hottest trends f...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!