Comments

World's Best Beaches

During summer vacation, life is a beach! Kidzworld is bringing you the lowdown on our favorite beaches around the globe. Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-15 19:03:48 -0700

Bondi beach is awesome

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:00:45 -0700

Never been to any of those Beach's.
I go to Daytona Beach,once a year and camp at tge campground for a few days! smile

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-12-06 08:30:45 -0800

I love Bondi Beach in Australia c;

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:28:15 -0700

I havent been to the beach in a long time

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 15:06:24 -0700

great beaches Embarrassed

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-07-15 07:42:42 -0700

My favourite beach was in Cuba when we visited last winter

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 18:50:15 -0700

awesome

TrackIsMyLife
TrackIsMyLife wrote:
2013-07-12 17:25:35 -0700

lolz CX

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-12 17:22:09 -0700

when i first saw this article i thought it said the b word!!

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-12 17:21:42 -0700

Bondi Beach sounds luxurious

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-12 17:21:15 -0700

Miami

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:58:20 -0700

I did a project about Bondi Beach.

littlemillennium
littlemillennium wrote:
2013-07-09 06:24:12 -0700

Travelling near by beaches is my hobby. Beaches which you have mentioned above are top beaches. Nice Post.

KassyLove

2013-06-20 07:26:53 -0700

nice

pulsar280
pulsar280 wrote:
2013-06-20 07:26:09 -0700

ggg

Best Piece of Beach Sports Gear?

• Volleyball.
  • Frisbee.
  • Bocce set.
  • Horseshoes.

Micro_calamity_micro
Mary Hershey’s new book - Love and Pollywogs from Camp Calamity - is a great, great, GREAT summer...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...
Micro_fish_micro
Kidzworld got to chat with the cool peeps at InvitationBox.com about some of the hottest trends f...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour