Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-11-23 07:04:58 -0800

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I am a Christian and I love going to church on Christmas Eve. My church also does a Christmas concert before Christmas that I am in.

report
blackveilbrides15
blackveilbrides15 wrote:
2014-11-20 07:44:23 -0800

Ok

report
Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-11-20 00:37:12 -0800

I am waiting for the Christmas!

report
Charulata
Charulata wrote:
2014-11-20 00:37:11 -0800

I am waiting for the Christmas!

report
CupcakeGwen
CupcakeGwen wrote:
2013-12-27 12:12:20 -0800

cool

report
sviolin
sviolin wrote:
2013-12-27 08:01:43 -0800

I don't believe in Santa because the stories about him and what he does are unrealistic. I don't put stockings up but I put bags up as stockings, I don't put shoes by the fire, and I don't leaves treats for him but I used to. My family opens presents on Christmas morning and up until I was 11 we went to the post with my grandma and grandpa to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. I go by my family's house on Christmas Eve and Day.

report
QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2013-12-25 20:14:14 -0800

Why do people like Christmas because of the presents? I got no presents this Christmas and, I'm so happy about that. I like Christmas because my family gets together and all that.

report
huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-12-25 13:29:24 -0800

I lo ve christmas because you get gifts un christmas i got a tablet yeah smile

report
squirky
squirky wrote:
2013-12-24 21:42:39 -0800

i dn't know whether there is a real santa or not don't believe in it maybe coz i'm not a christian ....or coz of the movies that show parents putting gifts at night in these stockings

report
QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-12-24 19:58:22 -0800

IN ONE HOUR YAY

report
kireaebate
kireaebate wrote:
2013-12-24 15:21:27 -0800

I love Christmas gifts Love

report
kireaebate
kireaebate wrote:
2013-12-24 15:20:59 -0800

me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
kireaebate
kireaebate wrote:
2013-12-24 15:20:41 -0800

lol

report
kireaebate
kireaebate wrote:
2013-12-24 15:20:18 -0800

yep.

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-24 11:01:50 -0800

Christmas eve everyone!

report
buggs b2
buggs b2 wrote:
2013-12-24 07:54:14 -0800

I dont believe in god or jesus

report
cool007andcute
cool007andcute wrote:
2013-12-24 07:51:49 -0800

I enjoy it.

report
waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-12-24 07:39:32 -0800

yes !!!! santa is 100% real!!! I get gift every years!! so i beleive in santa yet i am am a HINDU INDIAN!!!!

report
Blonde2001
Blonde2001 wrote:
2013-12-24 07:36:37 -0800

love it

report
waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-12-24 07:31:28 -0800




Christmas Wishes

report
back to story
Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

  • Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

related stories

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

Kirarin12
Kirarin12 posted in General:
28
reply 19 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Yes I am a christian and yes the death penalty in the Bible stands strong. Cause when Judgment day comes, he will send those who didn't work in his will, to eternity in hell. He won't show mercy anymore because he already did before, enough to send his son to sacrifice his life for us. Yeah and that's all good and gravy. But what did Jesus say? Jesus said to forgive those who wrong you/ Jesus said that we should turn the other cheek. When it comes to The Death Penalty in The Bible, Jesus ended the capitol punishment in the Mosaic Laws.
reply 23 minutes
9bella
9bella posted in General:
27
reply 25 minutes
9bella
9bella posted in Debating:
Depending on the person yes.  If they love  saying them go ahead plant one but if its a person you've  never met or never say yo mama's it could defenitley be offensive. Like I said  it all depends on the person
reply 27 minutes
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Debating:
If you get offended by a "Yo Mama" joke, you deserved it. Only way you could run into it is by you choosing to look at them or somebody jokingly saying it. The original purpose of "Yo Mama" jokes is to get offended. They were used to instigate fights so that person could "swing first." You are intentionally trying to aggravate someone when you say it.  If someone is saying it jokingly to you, then you must know that person. They know what your mother is like in real life and they know how you are. They know you won't get offended by it. Now, if they don't know you personally like that, then they are inconsiderate. That person should know before hand what the status of your mother is before even conceiving the idea of saying it.  And I mean seriously, they are pretty childish. You should know not to entertain the situation and just leave. Personally for me, these jokes never struck me. Ever. I know what my mother looks like, how she is. The person that's saying it doesn't. So how can anything they say about her be true? 
reply 28 minutes