Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to all the girls and boys of the world on this December holiday. Back to Article

P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354
P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354 wrote:
2011-12-25 11:19:09 -0800

my familys not wealthy, so i didnt get much. But my little sister almost died when Santa wrote her a letterWink Nose

osnapitzari
osnapitzari wrote:
2011-12-25 11:18:32 -0800

i got 11 outfits, 4 new 3DS games, 8 pairs of shoes, Taylor Swift concert tickets, Wonderstruck perfume, makeup kit, hair stuff, and $400. good Christmas!

iGottMajorSwaqq
iGottMajorSwaqq wrote:
2011-12-25 11:07:33 -0800

Merry Christmas People(:

Paige13144
Paige13144 wrote:
2011-12-25 11:00:37 -0800

i got a taylor lautner poster, nail polish, a ravens sweet shirt,chap stick,fuzzy socks,and $95!! smile

SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever wrote:
2011-12-25 10:58:22 -0800

I got alot of money so I can go shopping for Christmas (which is today) I also got an Eee Pad which is so cool you can read books, go on the internet, and watch movies, etc. This article is good btw smile

love nd hugs
love nd hugs wrote:
2011-12-25 10:56:30 -0800

I got a laptop, ipad, phone thats it

Belly
Belly wrote:
2011-12-25 10:49:44 -0800

I got an HP Mini laptop with a webcam and a new bedspreadand make-up, stoking stuffers, and EVERYTHING else!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2011-12-25 10:47:16 -0800

i got a ipod touch 32gb smile

lee bee
lee bee wrote:
2011-12-25 10:46:07 -0800

i got 4 conert tickets 2 Hedley and i got enough money 2 buy a ipod the ones that look like the cel phones but they r ipods!!!!

Shmeow Zeow
Shmeow Zeow wrote:
2011-12-25 10:45:41 -0800

I got an xbox360 Kinect, some stuff from Hot Topic, and you know, stuff from granny^^

sportz_starz
sportz_starz wrote:
2011-12-25 10:30:27 -0800

i

trainkid00
trainkid00 wrote:
2011-12-25 10:19:45 -0800

i got an icecream sandwich pillow, a new pair of skullcandys (hesh) and other stuff

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2011-12-25 10:17:28 -0800

Negative people, there are always a few. Best to ignore them, especially on such a wonderful day! Merry Christmas to all of you, all over the world. I lope you all were well looked after by the big man

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-25 10:10:46 -0800

What's with the 7 thumbs down o3o

Zoey_Love
Zoey_Love wrote:
2011-12-25 10:10:17 -0800

I GOT A PHONE Frustrated
IM STILL HAPPY THOUGH

Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078
Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078 wrote:
2011-12-25 10:09:36 -0800

i got a ipod touch and a tim tebow jersey

Charity.Dope x3

I got a laptop!!

haileyluvsyou(;
haileyluvsyou(; wrote:
2011-12-25 09:53:16 -0800

I got an Ipod touch!(;

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??