Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-12-25 10:10:46 -0800

What's with the 7 thumbs down o3o

Zoey_Love
Zoey_Love wrote:
2011-12-25 10:10:17 -0800

I GOT A PHONE Frustrated
IM STILL HAPPY THOUGH

Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078
Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078 wrote:
2011-12-25 10:09:36 -0800

i got a ipod touch and a tim tebow jersey

Charity.Dope x3

gman17052 wrote:
2011-12-25 09:33:01 -0800

i got a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desiree00
desiree00 wrote:
2011-12-25 09:07:02 -0800

i got a new ipod my brother dropped mine down the toilet

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-25 09:02:36 -0800

I got a nook tablet!!!!

AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii wrote:
2011-12-25 08:59:27 -0800

Every year down here in Puerto Rico, everyone throws a big party that can go through a whole a night, like last night I went to one that went on until 3am! and we open presents on Christmas Eve night instead.

ThePromise_1636325
ThePromise_1636325 wrote:
2011-12-25 06:59:19 -0800

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

daniellagurl9

innocentgirl145 wrote:
2011-12-25 00:03:42 -0800

smile

IGotTheKookieTouch
IGotTheKookieTouch wrote:
2011-12-24 23:31:24 -0800

4 Yur Imformation (ZACKER) God Is Real, So Don't Sayin Thingz That Aint True!!!!!!!!

IGotTheKookieTouch
IGotTheKookieTouch wrote:
2011-12-24 23:26:02 -0800

Merry Christmas 2 My Frndz, My Family, And Everyone In Tha Word!!$* (=^_^=)
Happy B-day Mom! Big Grin

IGotTheKookieTouch
IGotTheKookieTouch wrote:
2011-12-24 23:15:11 -0800

Merry Christmas 2 My Frndz, My Famila, And Everyone In Tha World!!!!!*$→←↑↓• Big Grin

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour