Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to all the girls and boys of the world on this December holiday. Back to Article

jkorine

CantBeGood wrote:
2011-12-24 14:25:17 -0800

Besides Santa Is Your Mom,Dad,Aunts, Uncles Etc..He's Not Real At All

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-12-24 14:24:13 -0800

Jesus And God Are Two Different People, Jesus; Is Gods Son And Gods Name Is Jehovah Not God..

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-12-24 14:23:31 -0800

Jesus Was Not Born In December, Because The Animals Were Out When Jesus Was Born Right? Well Why Would the Sheep Be Out And Its Snowing And Freezing Cold, The Shepard's Would Not Put The Sheep Or Animal Out In The Winter Because They'd Freeze To Death,They Can't Prove Jesus Was Born On December 25th ,They Speculate He Was Born On The 25th..There's No Actual Proof..He Was Either Born Spring,Summer Or Autumn ..No One Knows What Date..Month Or Year..It Has Nothing To Do With Jesus

advice

advice wrote:
2011-12-24 13:34:21 -0800

true!

advice
advice wrote:
2011-12-24 13:33:50 -0800

I believe that Santa is real...kinda. I also REALLY believe in Jesus, and that he will save our sins, maybe since it is his birthday... Angel

the dragon lady
the dragon lady wrote:
2011-12-24 12:41:42 -0800

SANTA IS FAKE!!!AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD

Lifted
Lifted wrote:
2011-12-24 12:31:15 -0800

I believe in Santa, and I also believe in Jesus.

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2011-12-24 12:15:38 -0800

dude stop sayin tht ppl still think hes reel so shut ur mouth

zacker
zacker wrote:
2011-12-24 12:00:38 -0800

to every one santa is a fake he is not real

Xxjustin16xX
Xxjustin16xX wrote:
2011-12-20 14:33:14 -0800

my fave part is hanging out with family and friends and of course the birth of baby jesus! thats what christmas is all about! (:

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-12-20 13:51:02 -0800

my fave part is eatn all dat gud food......and jesus christ birth

-Blue-Eyes-
-Blue-Eyes- wrote:
2011-12-20 13:48:32 -0800

My Fave Part Of Christmas Is Hanging Out With My Boyfriend

p.s i love u
p.s i love u wrote:
2011-12-20 13:46:27 -0800

well my fav part is Jesus's birth smile

p.s i love u
p.s i love u wrote:
2011-12-20 13:44:52 -0800

Why does it say santa clause? it should say Jesus! He died for us on the Cros! at the mall's theres a line for sants clause and all he does is give us gifts but the Lord Died for us y isnt there a line for Him? And Also Santa calls u little girl or boy but Jesus can say your real name! Santa lives in the north pole and has to ride a sleagh to your house Jesus is everywhere at once smile

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-20 13:44:06 -0800

yeah i dont beliven santa! xD

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-20 13:43:40 -0800

my fav. part of christmas is opening presents!

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez