Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-12-25 00:12:20 -0800

Merry Christmas everyone ! c:

kare08
kare08 wrote:
2012-12-24 19:51:56 -0800

Am waking up a1:00am

PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647
PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:39:14 -0800

I dont because i know its my mom

PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647
PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:38:24 -0800

I gave my mother for christmas some jewerly and i bought her some beats by dre

smartgirl333
smartgirl333 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:21:14 -0800

i mostly believe santa. I leave stocking at end of bed & leave cookie milk and sherry.

bri bri too cute
bri bri too cute wrote:
2012-12-24 17:55:42 -0800

Yah Christmas is tomorrow morning only if you get up in get morning but if u get up in the after noon its after noon Lolzz plus cant wait to open one of my presents tonight at 12:00 am and open the rest tomorrow smile

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-12-24 17:22:04 -0800

I luv Christmas i give an i get i gave my mom sumthin i gave my Greates gf sumthin the homeless shelter sumthin an my fam sumthin my fam only gave me stuff an the homless people didnt an im greatful..

(--Evanescence--)
(--Evanescence--) wrote:
2012-12-24 15:36:58 -0800

Merry Christmas all i need for christmas is my bf

science boy
science boy wrote:
2012-12-24 15:11:59 -0800

santas dead his rain deer ran him over

Sumy12345
Sumy12345 wrote:
2012-12-24 14:44:20 -0800

Why no more christmas?

Sumy12345
Sumy12345 wrote:
2012-12-24 14:43:31 -0800

I dont believe in Santa...its just ur parents...u learn that when u r older. Little kids should feel the "magic" of believing in santa just like u did...once u get older the magic just goes away

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2012-12-24 14:16:38 -0800

And A true Christian does not celebrate holidays creates by man,I look at all to comments and I see"I'm gonna get my addidas,I get more money" smh Jesus is shaking his head at you guys Cus you just want gifts those gifts won't last,at all and half of y'all gone owe Hecka money in y'all credit cards etc cause y'all dumb as heck for gong into debt for 1 day

keionnaisawesome
keionnaisawesome wrote:
2012-12-24 14:07:56 -0800

Christmas Is Tomorrow How Exciting ! ♥Wink Tongue

3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2012-12-24 14:03:47 -0800

Christmas is not from god because Jesus Wasn't Even Born On Christmas,Because The Shepards Was Out When He Was Born,No Animals Were Out During Winter Time Animals Hibernate During The Winter Time,No One Knows When Jesus Born He Was Born In Spring Summer Or Atumn No Body Knows This Holiday Was Made By Man Not God

HeeLovessBrii
HeeLovessBrii wrote:
2012-12-24 13:51:43 -0800

Christmas Is Tomorrow How Exciting ! Not Really .

pinky78389
pinky78389 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:38:25 -0800

Christmas will stay and it is from god

zoofree

zoofree wrote:
2012-12-24 13:35:26 -0800

no more christmas please

keionnaisawesome
keionnaisawesome wrote:
2012-12-24 13:35:22 -0800

It is not just opening gifts it is also jesus birthday

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour