Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

zoofree
zoofree wrote:
2012-12-24 13:34:11 -0800

christmas is not of god is not born in that day

holloween1
holloween1 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:26:41 -0800

who does not like Christmas u get free things which is awesome

MRS.MINDLESSBEHAVIOR2
MRS.MINDLESSBEHAVIOR2 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:19:47 -0800

Cant Wait

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-24 13:16:38 -0800

i already got my christmas present jeans + an outfit from justice and shoes from journeys

- southside;♥
- southside;♥ wrote:
2012-12-24 13:15:43 -0800

Tomorrow , Tomorrow ♥

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:15:40 -0800

CookieDevil: Why didnt you accept my friend request? Frown

BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612
BarbieDollSwagg12_2275612 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:15:25 -0800

I can't wait till tomorrow I'm getting my addias

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-24 13:15:13 -0800

Blind Faith: Oh.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-24 13:13:46 -0800

CookieDevil: Every year something bad happens to me and I remember how much I hate it.

izzy09

2012-12-24 13:11:00 -0800

I hate Christmas.
So much.

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-12-24 13:05:42 -0800

I can't wait until tomorrow my whole family coming over to my crib and we gonna have a blast and ima get sum more money!

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-24 10:21:10 -0800

Just open my christmas eve present i got Reb'l fleur by Rihanna

5kqkal
5kqkal wrote:
2012-12-24 09:56:38 -0800

santa checks his list twice to make sure who is naghty are nice.

bandit411
bandit411 wrote:
2012-12-24 08:55:06 -0800

I don't believein Santa your father. Is Santa that'what my mom said but I am 14 so my mom said do'nt tell your counsin. They till believe Santa
they do not know the story about Santa does
Not come to your house. But their will some day bessausa their friends will tell them.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-24 03:50:15 -0800

I'm getting an iPod touch for my birthday. For Christmas I'm getting
an iPod Shuffle, if I take care of iPod shuffle I get the iPod touch.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-24 03:46:14 -0800

I don't believe in santa. Its just your family getting you presents they
just say santa to make people happy. I found this out when I was 5. Frustrated

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-23 20:37:43 -0800

Gf kill my hart

realascanbee
realascanbee wrote:
2012-12-23 20:36:39 -0800

Y so sad.

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour