Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

sweethart101
sweethart101 wrote:
2012-12-08 19:10:34 -0800

I celebrate by hanging with my fam, and eating lots at my grans house

coolboy561
coolboy561 wrote:
2012-12-07 12:11:34 -0800

I Love christmas

juicy jay bre bre
juicy jay bre bre wrote:
2012-12-06 20:03:58 -0800

Hope You Have Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

manikia
manikia wrote:
2012-12-06 18:19:10 -0800

I celebrate by dancing all night and sometimes waiting till 12:00 am to open one on two of my girft but this year i'm waiting till morning!!!! Angel

techbooks76
techbooks76 wrote:
2012-12-06 15:43:02 -0800

i love christmas but santa is NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

coolkid890
coolkid890 wrote:
2012-12-06 14:50:14 -0800

i hate when pepole say this and that about santa i Love santa and hes my favorite

bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712 wrote:
2012-12-06 13:47:29 -0800

@ChazzaB: Nobody cares

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2012-12-06 12:29:29 -0800

I LOVE CHRISTMAS but Santa is make believe srry but its true...BUT I ALWAYS SHALL KEEP THE X-MAS SPRIT!!! Love

jjtjp2020
jjtjp2020 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:22:41 -0800

x-mas is awesome!!!!!!!

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2012-08-19 14:01:16 -0700

We leave cookies and milk for Santa.

amandafuentes
amandafuentes wrote:
2011-12-31 12:10:12 -0800

on christmas i always get what i want

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2011-12-31 10:20:10 -0800

It was so fun! I got a blue 3DS! I play the Ocarina of time zelda game on it all that time!

ChazzaB
ChazzaB wrote:
2011-12-31 06:16:29 -0800

*pauls boutique

ChazzaB
ChazzaB wrote:
2011-12-31 06:16:10 -0800

I got Puls boutique hoody, hurley jacket, ice watch, a mini wardrobe where you hang all your jewleryy and makeup in! And a purple flowery case for ipod touch x

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2011-12-30 15:12:51 -0800

I got a kindle shoes and clothes

melly1004
melly1004 wrote:
2011-12-30 08:41:59 -0800

Like whats with parents in getting there children
on chistmas, an ipod touch, an ipad and maybe a
laptop and other technologies! I only got an ipod
touch and regular toys and a few cloths!

Myx.Cutiee
Myx.Cutiee wrote:
2011-12-29 19:08:34 -0800

For X-Mas iGot an Android Tablet, and somee bracelets and a wand (She's 7 so .) Wink

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2011-12-27 20:11:13 -0800

its abt being with your family and jesus

doctor00
doctor00 wrote:
2011-12-27 16:41:12 -0800

i got an itouch an a iphone4 plus a laptop

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2011-12-27 02:48:28 -0800

Christmas is not all about presents its about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode