Comments

More Red-Faced Moments

The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own! These Kidzworld members aren't afraid to tell ya about their red-faced moments. Listen up. Back to Article

miz-wolf1

mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-05 04:34:10 -0700

shaaaame

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-03-24 16:45:33 -0700

My friends and I were eating lunch with my crush.... and all off a sudden my friend whispered something about my crush to me. I whispered it to my other friend and then my crush came over and said "Is it about me?" and friend #1 said "You know tomatoes are really gross... and I said "NOW HE KNOWS!" He's like "Knows what?" Friend #2 "Oh nothing" Friend #1 "You know Simons face is really weird." then I'm like " now "NOW HE REALLY KNOWS!" Hes thinks, "oh, you like me?" I run out of the room. :blus

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:49:07 -0700

@cnote123 Yay.

cnote123
cnote123 wrote:
2013-03-24 15:46:44 -0700

@realKnuckles I just died x)

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:39:52 -0700

I was in the shower, my friend had just spent the night and I thought he was still asleep. I started singing "Pretty Women" from Sweeney Todd. When I got to the second verse (the duet) I started singing:
Me: Pretty Women~
Him (from outside the bathroom): Sillouhetted~
Me: Stay within you
Him: Glaaaaaancing
It went on until the end of the song, then I called him a stalker xD

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:39:38 -0700

Me: Pretty Women~
Him (from outside the bathroom): Sillouhetted~
Me: Stay within you
Him: Glaaaaaancing
It went on until the end of the song, lengthen I called him a stalker xD

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2013-03-24 15:32:26 -0700

I went into the mens room...

ligtningboltgirl9900
ligtningboltgirl9900 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:53:56 -0700

We ALL have had our embarssing moments! Blush

cupcakeface124
cupcakeface124 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:55:07 -0700

this happened to my friend
she was in a cafe with me and the waitor came over, she opened her mouth to say pie but her gu came out and onto the wairors notepad!!! Dazed

alli1999
alli1999 wrote:
2012-07-19 06:43:37 -0700

One day at late bus i was sittin next to my best friend, Susan and she moves over to the table my crush was sittin at and I was sitting next 2 his friend, Westin and my Susan pushed Westin and then Westin made my crush Issac sit next to me they then this girl that was at late bus asked if I liked him and i said yes and she said " You shouldn't make her sit next to him like that, you have to push her closer to him." and they did... making me push him off the chair

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-21 08:59:59 -0700

Once i was out and i was wearing a really cool skirt, but it used to be my mums so it was really loose. I was walking, and it fell down, and i was wearing pink frilly pants!! I just about died!
Clown

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-20 11:52:56 -0700

o by the way i just about died.

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-20 11:52:19 -0700

OK so once i was at my friends house when i was about 8 for her bday party. There was loads of coke and sugary stuff and some slightly alco shandy. Anyway, after we had consumed so much sugar that we all were almost sick, we all had to say what we wanted to be in th futre. I said that i wanted to be a sewage worker coz i was hypa and a few years later my friend showed the vid of it to the whole school in a play!(It had been filmed) Embarrassed

AnimeFangirl
AnimeFangirl wrote:
2012-06-07 10:18:14 -0700

i went swimming a few days ago. the top i wore was tied around my neck and my back. the tie around my neck came undone. i was really embarrassed.

iloveharrypotterstuff234
iloveharrypotterstuff234 wrote:
2012-04-28 16:22:20 -0700

i was wearing a bikini and a boy untied it and i was so embarraresed

dafirstwhalelover
dafirstwhalelover wrote:
2012-04-26 14:39:37 -0700

See people thats why i where a one pecice swim suit. Then it cant fall off!

Most Embarassing Moment With the 'Rents?

• They kissed me in front of my friends at school.
  • They showed my BF/GF my naked baby pics.
  • They had my name announced on the PA system in Wal-Mart.
  • My 'rents aren't that embarrassing.

Micro_shame_micro
I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. Bu...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?