Comments

More Red-Faced Moments

The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own! These Kidzworld members aren't afraid to tell ya about their red-faced moments. Listen up. Back to Article

miz-wolf1

mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-05 04:34:10 -0700

shaaaame

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2013-03-24 16:45:33 -0700

My friends and I were eating lunch with my crush.... and all off a sudden my friend whispered something about my crush to me. I whispered it to my other friend and then my crush came over and said "Is it about me?" and friend #1 said "You know tomatoes are really gross... and I said "NOW HE KNOWS!" He's like "Knows what?" Friend #2 "Oh nothing" Friend #1 "You know Simons face is really weird." then I'm like " now "NOW HE REALLY KNOWS!" Hes thinks, "oh, you like me?" I run out of the room. :blus

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:49:07 -0700

@cnote123 Yay.

cnote123_1569750
cnote123_1569750 wrote:
2013-03-24 15:46:44 -0700

@realKnuckles I just died x)

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:39:52 -0700

I was in the shower, my friend had just spent the night and I thought he was still asleep. I started singing "Pretty Women" from Sweeney Todd. When I got to the second verse (the duet) I started singing:
Me: Pretty Women~
Him (from outside the bathroom): Sillouhetted~
Me: Stay within you
Him: Glaaaaaancing
It went on until the end of the song, then I called him a stalker xD

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-03-24 15:39:38 -0700

Me: Pretty Women~
Him (from outside the bathroom): Sillouhetted~
Me: Stay within you
Him: Glaaaaaancing
It went on until the end of the song, lengthen I called him a stalker xD

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2013-03-24 15:32:26 -0700

I went into the mens room...

ligtningboltgirl9900
ligtningboltgirl9900 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:53:56 -0700

We ALL have had our embarssing moments! Blush

cupcakeface124
cupcakeface124 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:55:07 -0700

this happened to my friend
she was in a cafe with me and the waitor came over, she opened her mouth to say pie but her gu came out and onto the wairors notepad!!! Dazed

alli1999
alli1999 wrote:
2012-07-19 06:43:37 -0700

One day at late bus i was sittin next to my best friend, Susan and she moves over to the table my crush was sittin at and I was sitting next 2 his friend, Westin and my Susan pushed Westin and then Westin made my crush Issac sit next to me they then this girl that was at late bus asked if I liked him and i said yes and she said " You shouldn't make her sit next to him like that, you have to push her closer to him." and they did... making me push him off the chair

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-21 08:59:59 -0700

Once i was out and i was wearing a really cool skirt, but it used to be my mums so it was really loose. I was walking, and it fell down, and i was wearing pink frilly pants!! I just about died!
Clown

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-20 11:52:56 -0700

o by the way i just about died.

chipmunk007
chipmunk007 wrote:
2012-06-20 11:52:19 -0700

OK so once i was at my friends house when i was about 8 for her bday party. There was loads of coke and sugary stuff and some slightly alco shandy. Anyway, after we had consumed so much sugar that we all were almost sick, we all had to say what we wanted to be in th futre. I said that i wanted to be a sewage worker coz i was hypa and a few years later my friend showed the vid of it to the whole school in a play!(It had been filmed) Embarrassed

AnimeFangirl
AnimeFangirl wrote:
2012-06-07 10:18:14 -0700

i went swimming a few days ago. the top i wore was tied around my neck and my back. the tie around my neck came undone. i was really embarrassed.

iloveharrypotterstuff234
iloveharrypotterstuff234 wrote:
2012-04-28 16:22:20 -0700

i was wearing a bikini and a boy untied it and i was so embarraresed

dafirstwhalelover
dafirstwhalelover wrote:
2012-04-26 14:39:37 -0700

See people thats why i where a one pecice swim suit. Then it cant fall off!

Most Embarassing Moment With the 'Rents?

• They kissed me in front of my friends at school.
  • They showed my BF/GF my naked baby pics.
  • They had my name announced on the PA system in Wal-Mart.
  • My 'rents aren't that embarrassing.

Micro_shame_micro
I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. Bu...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)