Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Should You Have to Dissect?

Does the thought of dissecting an animal in science class gross you out? Well, quit being a squeamish baby about it and start cutting open some skin. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

racecar44
racecar44 wrote:
2013-04-10 09:55:17 -0700

e,o

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-10 09:39:56 -0700

e.o

report
imagine994
imagine994 wrote:
2013-03-31 13:37:02 -0700

I Know it's for school and that but seriously.. Y?
I, personally love animals and I think that every li-ving thing deserves a chance whether it was neglected or not, whether it is a rodent or not!!

report
angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-05-01 14:16:28 -0700

i dissected a sheep eye it was cool

report
CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-08-01 20:31:45 -0700

Yes, Well I should. I wanna touch its organs. See what it feels like

report
Judas_Black
Judas_Black wrote:
2011-07-19 21:00:48 -0700

its not that bad. its just the fact they are dead. Raspberry YUCK i like animals. i like killing. they dont go together well though

report
allisun
allisun wrote:
2010-04-11 02:31:40 -0700

Okay first of all disecting living or dead animals for science is wrong. ALL living creatures deserve to be treated ethically. Taking dead animals from slaughter houses or stealing them from their natural habitat and then poisining them with formaldehyde

report
back to story
F1045857839687

Is Dissection Cool or Cruel? Vote!

  • I think it's super cool!
  • Cruel. I would never disect something.
  • I'm undecided.

related stories

More than 1.8 million people support PETA, making it the world's largest animal rights organizati...
High school dissection is a hotly debated science topic among high school students and teachers. ...
A new school year means new classroom dilemmas -- like whether or not to dissect. Here are some ...

Random in the forums

unet101
unet101 posted in Debating:
Yes swearing is wrong. It doesn't make you any cooler or better to say bad words.The reason these words have these meanings though, is because people wanted something to say when they're mad or want to put others down. Even if you say a swear word to describe something whether it is good or bad doesn't help describe it. So save your breath and stop wasting your time hurting others as well as yourself. There are many other examples of using swear words, but the world is just sad these days with how many kids are using fowl language and passing it on from generation to generation, getting worse and worse, sadder and sadder. I pray that one day all this chaos will come to an end. Or at least be a little straightened out.
reply 1 minute
unet101
unet101 posted in Food:
Yah I like waffles, pancakes, and French toast
reply 12 minutes
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Say Anything:
My real kw name: Lilly Typed with my elbow : Lkjj,kh LOL! :D
reply 14 minutes
unet101
unet101 posted in Say Anything:
ju ndfhnqpoq Close enough.
reply 15 minutes
Apex_Genisis
Posting~~ Gumi: HAIII~♥♥♥♥
reply 15 minutes