Comments

A Little Help From Your Friends

What do you do when a bud is feeling blue? Do you cheer 'em up or leave 'em to fend for themselves? We all need a little help from our friends sometimes. You can't do everything on your own. Back to Article

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-09 08:41:29 -0700

I'm an independent person, but I'll still help a friend in need.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 05:34:05 -0700

... no matter what they say, im staying independant

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-08 15:09:33 -0700

my brother called forks "pokins" when he was a baby

brunostar

Cam922 wrote:
2013-06-24 05:53:20 -0700

(: smile (: smile

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:55 -0700

she reminds me of myself

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:39 -0700

smile

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:18:29 -0800

friends are there to help in bad sitouns

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:13:24 -0800

Makes me think of Diana

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-21 11:08:47 -0800

Wink

Spirt Filled Christian!!
Spirt Filled Christian!! wrote:
2012-02-03 18:02:42 -0800

Friends are here to help! Its true...

barbie97

2011-04-14 13:04:40 -0700

cool

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2011-03-30 06:49:04 -0700

lol really "fork" smile

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to ...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT