Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

A Little Help From Your Friends

What do you do when a bud is feeling blue? Do you cheer 'em up or leave 'em to fend for themselves? We all need a little help from our friends sometimes. You can't do everything on your own. Back to Article

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-09 08:41:29 -0700

I'm an independent person, but I'll still help a friend in need.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 05:34:05 -0700

... no matter what they say, im staying independant

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-08 15:09:33 -0700

my brother called forks "pokins" when he was a baby

brunostar

Cam922 wrote:
2013-06-24 05:53:20 -0700

(: smile (: smile

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:55 -0700

she reminds me of myself

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:39 -0700

smile

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:18:29 -0800

friends are there to help in bad sitouns

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:13:24 -0800

Makes me think of Diana

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-21 11:08:47 -0800

Wink

Spirt Filled Christian!!
Spirt Filled Christian!! wrote:
2012-02-03 18:02:42 -0800

Friends are here to help! Its true...

barbie97

2011-04-14 13:04:40 -0700

cool

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2011-03-30 06:49:04 -0700

lol really "fork" smile

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.