Comments

A Little Help From Your Friends

What do you do when a bud is feeling blue? Do you cheer 'em up or leave 'em to fend for themselves? We all need a little help from our friends sometimes. You can't do everything on your own. Back to Article

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-09 08:41:29 -0700

I'm an independent person, but I'll still help a friend in need.

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 05:34:05 -0700

... no matter what they say, im staying independant

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-08 15:09:33 -0700

my brother called forks "pokins" when he was a baby

brunostar

Cam922 wrote:
2013-06-24 05:53:20 -0700

(: smile (: smile

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:55 -0700

she reminds me of myself

beary
beary wrote:
2013-06-20 08:20:39 -0700

smile

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:18:29 -0800

friends are there to help in bad sitouns

Jojo_21
Jojo_21 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:13:24 -0800

Makes me think of Diana

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-21 11:08:47 -0800

Wink

Spirt Filled Christian!!
Spirt Filled Christian!! wrote:
2012-02-03 18:02:42 -0800

Friends are here to help! Its true...

barbie97

2011-04-14 13:04:40 -0700

cool

wonderful girl
wonderful girl wrote:
2011-03-30 06:49:04 -0700

lol really "fork" smile

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour