Comments

Dear Dish-It, Why Hasn't He Asked Me Out?

I like this boy and he acts like he likes me back, but he won't ask me out. Please help! Back to Article

alison832
alison832 wrote:
2014-05-17 14:23:57 -0700

Some boys just need time for themselves before they get another girlfriend and if y'all have been friends for a while he might think it might be weird for long time friendship to turn into dividend and girlfriend.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-19 19:21:01 -0800

Ask him but not

princesscupcake10
princesscupcake10 wrote:
2013-10-25 12:46:03 -0700

just listen to me ask him if he wants to date on a next this saturday at 7:00 and u guys meet at the front of the building at school .......buy him something like a baseball or basketball or just somthing like flowers,pick where u should go pick out of these to and ask him for his number and pick out of these to places go out for pizza or for the movies and make shure u have money cause guys normally do not be ready kk thanks for tellin me

trigga34
trigga34 wrote:
2013-10-21 20:19:46 -0700

wow

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-21 19:03:33 -0700

Aske em put already

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-21 18:15:47 -0700

that happened to me .-.
but then I got over him c: ugh

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-21 17:14:25 -0700

0.0

-ImpossibleDreams-
-ImpossibleDreams- wrote:
2013-10-21 16:54:34 -0700

I'm just forever alone ;-;

bobbywuzhere_2510463
bobbywuzhere_2510463 wrote:
2013-10-21 16:52:00 -0700

i know how this guy feels... most guys r shy or embarrassed... it happens A LOT Frustrated

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-10-21 16:11:21 -0700

Lol i just got asked out by the hotest guy in school and i said yes hes awesome and he was voted hotest guy in school im so excited

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-23 16:51:47 -0700

hes not into u

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-19 12:12:16 -0700

heres a 2 top tips
1. don't get upset over it
2.sometimes they forget about people anyway

ChelChel103
ChelChel103 wrote:
2013-09-02 00:55:09 -0700

Boys are impossible sometimes.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-31 20:33:27 -0700

Don't force love, It comes with a price, If you love someone then you can tell them or you can wait for the right momnt too.

Max-3PIC
Max-3PIC wrote:
2013-08-31 20:31:38 -0700

UNLESS he's a zombie :3

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 18:41:11 -0700

Asking ppl out sounds easy

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2013-08-30 09:31:33 -0700

just wait :3 something u force a boy too much, which could makes it worse.

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-07-01 07:01:33 -0700

lol Big Grin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-01 06:56:42 -0700

because pancakes

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-22 01:03:54 -0700

He might Doesnt like you take a hint!

Poll

Ever Had a Crush on a Friend?

• Yeah, I've had a small crush on my best friend.
  • Totally! I crush on all my friends.
  • I'm dating my best friend.
  • No way! I would never date one of my friends.