Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The History of Halloween

It's that time of year again. Break out the evil looking costume and start pounding on some doors for treats. Remember, don't let black cats walk in front of you and watch out for goblins. Back to Article

directioner_4lyfe

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 16:56:25 -0700

this is halloween halloween

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 15:43:37 -0700

once i heard about soulcake i was thinking about the souls and it was baked into cake but i googled it but i didn`t show me whats a soulcake and also when sprities come i was thinking OMG! i should pray to Jesus and say "LORD PLEASE DO NOT LET ANY GHOST COME AND HAUNT US FOR THE REST OF OR LIFE THANK YOU LORD AND amen!"

Pinkywinky120

skittlesrainbow wrote:
2013-10-13 17:13:26 -0700

COOL

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:51:56 -0700

I don't get a new haloween costume every year. One every second year. So I'm going as the Vampire Bride I was last year. Frown

Fangstar
Fangstar wrote:
2013-10-13 06:21:06 -0700

I'm being Jeff The Killer for Halloween :s My friend is being Slender

mayniac-4-eva-xo
mayniac-4-eva-xo wrote:
2013-10-07 07:18:33 -0700

Im going as Katniss Everdeen from hunger games catching fire in her black costume with wings :33

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-06 15:04:09 -0700

i don't now if i'm going to be sally or
even slender.i can be slender girl i don't have to
be a boy.or maybe slender cat Devil

BringMe115
BringMe115 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:24:21 -0700

I'm gonna be The Hunter from Prince of Persia!

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:14:56 -0700

I'm going to be Katniss from The Hunger Games

mizisawesome
mizisawesome wrote:
2013-10-06 13:08:09 -0700

im gonna be a zombie like on walking dead

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 13:02:23 -0700

I like Sally the best cause she reminds me of Fluttershy.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 13:01:57 -0700

Me too!

blingluver369
blingluver369 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:00:20 -0700

I'm going to buy a colored wig and dress up like Katy Perry Big Grin

souleater567
souleater567 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:00:08 -0700

she is cool i like jack alot ^^

Poll

Fave Halloween Candy?

• Small chocolate bars are definitely the best.
  • I love candy corn.
  • Rockets rock.
  • Candy Kisses make me drool.

Micro_top-10-halloween-movies-micro
If you're planning a spooky sleepover or ghoulish gathering in the "spirit" of the Halloween seas...
Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween-candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
This Halloween story tells tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the ...
Challenge yourself with this not-the-norm pumpkin stencil – just copy and paste the design below,...
Micro_haunted-house-micro
When you think about Halloween what are the first images to come into your mind? Most of us assoc...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour