Comments

The History of Halloween

It's that time of year again. Break out the evil looking costume and start pounding on some doors for treats. Remember, don't let black cats walk in front of you and watch out for goblins. Back to Article

directioner_4lyfe

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 16:56:25 -0700

this is halloween halloween

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 15:43:37 -0700

once i heard about soulcake i was thinking about the souls and it was baked into cake but i googled it but i didn`t show me whats a soulcake and also when sprities come i was thinking OMG! i should pray to Jesus and say "LORD PLEASE DO NOT LET ANY GHOST COME AND HAUNT US FOR THE REST OF OR LIFE THANK YOU LORD AND amen!"

Pinkywinky120

skittlesrainbow wrote:
2013-10-13 17:13:26 -0700

COOL

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:51:56 -0700

I don't get a new haloween costume every year. One every second year. So I'm going as the Vampire Bride I was last year. Frown

Fangstar
Fangstar wrote:
2013-10-13 06:21:06 -0700

I'm being Jeff The Killer for Halloween :s My friend is being Slender

mayniac-4-eva-xo
mayniac-4-eva-xo wrote:
2013-10-07 07:18:33 -0700

Im going as Katniss Everdeen from hunger games catching fire in her black costume with wings :33

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-06 15:04:09 -0700

i don't now if i'm going to be sally or
even slender.i can be slender girl i don't have to
be a boy.or maybe slender cat Devil

BringMe115
BringMe115 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:24:21 -0700

I'm gonna be The Hunter from Prince of Persia!

goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:14:56 -0700

I'm going to be Katniss from The Hunger Games

mizisawesome
mizisawesome wrote:
2013-10-06 13:08:09 -0700

im gonna be a zombie like on walking dead

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 13:02:23 -0700

I like Sally the best cause she reminds me of Fluttershy.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 13:01:57 -0700

Me too!

blingluver369
blingluver369 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:00:20 -0700

I'm going to buy a colored wig and dress up like Katy Perry Big Grin

souleater567
souleater567 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:00:08 -0700

she is cool i like jack alot ^^

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 13:00:01 -0700

Crystal95014:Awesome!

Crystal95014
Crystal95014 wrote:
2013-10-06 12:58:53 -0700

I'm being a grim reaper with that fake blood.

Poll

Fave Halloween Candy?

• Small chocolate bars are definitely the best.
  • I love candy corn.
  • Rockets rock.
  • Candy Kisses make me drool.

Micro_top-10-halloween-movies-micro
If you're planning a spooky sleepover or ghoulish gathering in the "spirit" of the Halloween seas...
Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
This Halloween story tells tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the ...
Challenge yourself with this not-the-norm pumpkin stencil – just copy and paste the design below,...
Micro_haunted-house-micro
When you think about Halloween what are the first images to come into your mind? Most of us assoc...

Random in the forums

Cheshire-
Cheshire- posted in Debating:
"hiphopgirl555" wrote: "Cheshire-" wrote: I think Online dating is both good and bad. It's good because you get to meet people from around the world you may have never met in your area. Say you're in canada and you meet someone all the way in asia. Online dating is great in that way. It can be bad because sometimes they could be fake, or you may never be able to actually see them. Some people who online date have met each other and even got married, living amazing lives. People who online date sk_pe and message/comfort each other in all sorts of different ways. Though they can't actually be there for them, their words are good enough to place a smile on their face. There is nothing good about it. You don't know anything about the person. They could be lying about everything. Also if you decide to meet up somewhere, you could find out that the person is dangerous and then they could hurt you. Well that is your opinion. I think it is  great thing. Especially for someone like me who can't really speak to people outside the internet.
loddywho
loddywho posted in General:
How to go to sleep: Use a sleepmask and earplugs, (don't worry if they fall out in the night) and keep a night light near your bed that isn't LED, just normal light. If your parents room is by yours, ask them to keep their light on until you go to sleep. Hope this helps!
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "noordinarygirl" wrote: And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote: Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well. Yes, they can. cx However, the type of hat was not clarified and so it made the sentence sound awkward. That's exactly my point, thank you.
loddywho
loddywho posted in Debating:
Funny! It also raises awareness for ALS! And it helps word spread fast since people are being nominated!
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote:Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well.