Comments

The History of Halloween

It's that time of year again. Break out the evil looking costume and start pounding on some doors for treats. Remember, don't let black cats walk in front of you and watch out for goblins. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 12:58:25 -0700

souleater567:AWESOME!!! Unforetately,we don't have Toralei coustumes at the halloween store.Last year I was Sally from Nightmare Before Chirstmas.She's my fav.

souleater567
souleater567 wrote:
2013-10-06 12:55:14 -0700

A CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

souleater567
souleater567 wrote:
2013-10-06 12:54:17 -0700

jinafire she is so cool of i wnet as a monster high character id be toralei stripe

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-06 12:46:58 -0700

I'm gonna be Jinafire Long from Monster High!!

VienV
VienV wrote:
2013-10-06 12:40:29 -0700

I'm gonna be a banana

prettygirl229
prettygirl229 wrote:
2013-10-06 11:59:40 -0700

I'm going as a vampire mistress...

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-06 11:11:14 -0700

i dont know what to be

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-06 11:09:56 -0700

I'm going as an undead lion tamer. Circuses are scary I'm just making them scarier

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-10-06 11:09:00 -0700

wow i didnt know most of this stuff history can be boring but wow

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-10-06 10:44:56 -0700

prolly just ... idk

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-06 10:36:31 -0700

Halloween is my third favorite holiday, (along with Easter and Chirstmas) and it's great to learn about thing you really like like Halloween. Halloween is Awesome! Big Grin

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-10-06 10:36:30 -0700

@classicalmusicisepic: me too XD

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-10-06 10:32:00 -0700

Proud to be irish now ;D

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-10-06 10:30:29 -0700

oh yeah go Ireland!!!!!!

XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX wrote:
2013-10-06 10:19:14 -0700

I love Halloween Big Grin

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2013-10-06 10:09:29 -0700

I like it how people receive candy/sweets for free during Halloween. c:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 20:07:36 -0700

I want to go trick or treating with friends

italy10
italy10 wrote:
2013-09-30 04:52:52 -0700

I'm gonna be Herobrine! Or Michelangelo... Nah, HEROBRINE IT IS!!

momika45
momika45 wrote:
2013-07-17 20:11:50 -0700

ok not what i expected but......ok

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-07-17 16:31:58 -0700

mmmmhmmm shure

Poll

Fave Halloween Candy?

• Small chocolate bars are definitely the best.
  • I love candy corn.
  • Rockets rock.
  • Candy Kisses make me drool.

Micro_top-10-halloween-movies-micro
If you're planning a spooky sleepover or ghoulish gathering in the "spirit" of the Halloween seas...
Micro_halloween party-micro
Do you want to throw a Halloween party that all the boils and ghouls want to come to? With a litt...
Micro_halloween candy-micro
It's almost time to go trick-or-treating, and not just any old treat will do for those of you wit...
This Halloween story tells tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the ...
Challenge yourself with this not-the-norm pumpkin stencil – just copy and paste the design below,...
Micro_haunted-house-micro
When you think about Halloween what are the first images to come into your mind? Most of us assoc...

Random in the forums

AinAMarielovesyou
AinAMarielovesyou posted in Food:
Skittles or Nutella well... I prefer both though, they both taste Heavenly... well that sounded wrong... xD anyways... take your pick :D ;]
reply less than a minute
Neron
Neron posted in Food:
When I was younger I used to order a McChicken sandwich with two apple pies and a small coke with a happy meal. Now I order it without the happy meal. I'm dying for the McRib to come back, it's my favorite food there. Today,it doesn't really matter what I order at McDonald's. The food there is unhealthily tasty.
Neron
Neron posted in Food:
Fruit, They just have so much flavor.
AinAMarielovesyou
You are the light in my eye, My wings that make me fly, The beat to my heart that feels so right, Nothing will tear us apart, You are my angel sent from above, You have given me all of you're love, And I can not thank you enough for that, Thank you for your time,  I am sooooo happy that # ### #### you all mine  My number one priority? That's you.  There is not one thing I wouldn't do,  just to see you your cheeks rise ,  up to those two beautiful green eyes,  Don't worry about cheating, hurting, or lies,  because baby I am never going to make you cry,  and if you ever do I promise to wipe them dry  To my sole mate, lover, and best friend,  I want you to know I am here until the very end.
miley15