Comments

Seven Wonders of the World - Hanging Garden of Babylon

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were magnificent. They were massive in size and a complex watering system kept them alive. But there's a mystery to these gardens. They might not have existed. Back to Article

Keekeow

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:57:13 -0700

amazing!!!!

Dianira
Dianira wrote:
2013-07-17 03:08:21 -0700

this is awesome and impressive, wish i could see it in real life

Prophey

2002ananya wrote:
2011-04-12 11:22:49 -0700

How you doing Ananya

2002ananya
2002ananya wrote:
2011-04-12 11:18:58 -0700

I am in 3rd grade and I have to do mini reports. The topic is The Hanging Garden's of Babylon. I hope this helps me! After I get my mini report back and get a good grade, I will post a lot of comments. Believe me I will be going crazy. Cause I never knew such entertaining website like Kidzword could help me with boring homework! I love kidzworld love Love P.S I already said I love KW but I didn't get my results yet. I love that you atleast provide information. smile

Did the Hanging Garden Exist? Vote!

• Yes. Historians wrote about them.
  • No, they were only written about in stories.
  • I don't know.

The Seven Natural Wonders of the World are magnificent landmarks. Find out what makes them so ama...
A mausoleum is a huge tomb. The word comes from Mausolus, who's wife (also his sister) built him ...
It's over 4,500 years old but still holds some secrets. That could change in the next couple of d...

Random in the forums

MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes posted in General:
Pink :)
Triya
Triya posted in General:
blue  :D
XxneonhipsterxX
YOU CANT FIGHT THE HOMESTUCK
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in General:
iPod 5th Gen Colors: Silver, Black, Pink, Light Blue, Yellow, Red (No Green) I would go with light blue or black. I would just go with personal preference though. You are the person that is getting it. You're going to be the one owning it. I personally have a Galaxy S3 with a purple and light pink case. So obviously I don't I like to be flamboyant with my colors. Once again though, this is going to be your iPod, not ours.
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"OklahomaRules" wrote:GREEN! lol, sorry it's my favorite color.  ;) i don't think there is a green one