Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Seven Wonders of the World - Hanging Garden of Babylon

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were magnificent. They were massive in size and a complex watering system kept them alive. But there's a mystery to these gardens. They might not have existed. Back to Article

Keekeow

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:57:13 -0700

amazing!!!!

Dianira
Dianira wrote:
2013-07-17 03:08:21 -0700

this is awesome and impressive, wish i could see it in real life

Prophey

2002ananya wrote:
2011-04-12 11:22:49 -0700

How you doing Ananya

2002ananya
2002ananya wrote:
2011-04-12 11:18:58 -0700

I am in 3rd grade and I have to do mini reports. The topic is The Hanging Garden's of Babylon. I hope this helps me! After I get my mini report back and get a good grade, I will post a lot of comments. Believe me I will be going crazy. Cause I never knew such entertaining website like Kidzword could help me with boring homework! I love kidzworld love Love P.S I already said I love KW but I didn't get my results yet. I love that you atleast provide information. smile

Did the Hanging Garden Exist? Vote!

• Yes. Historians wrote about them.
  • No, they were only written about in stories.
  • I don't know.

The Seven Natural Wonders of the World are magnificent landmarks. Find out what makes them so ama...
A mausoleum is a huge tomb. The word comes from Mausolus, who's wife (also his sister) built him ...
It's over 4,500 years old but still holds some secrets. That could change in the next couple of d...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Boysrock50" wrote:                          "Boysrock50" wrote:  "AlphaT" wrote: Define respect. I was talking about this in chat earlier, I can't really define it. To me, it's just a feeling I have, I know if I respect someone when I talk to them. I kind of admire them, look up to them.  Hmm... that's not really how I think of respect. It seems a little bad to say, but there are plenty of people I respect that I do not admire.
Braxton88
Braxton88 posted in Say Anything:
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO BORED
reply about 1 hour
vir
vir posted in General:
Mention not. But I should appreciate you. You r really a gentle plus mental girl. Btw your favourite author ?
vir
vir posted in General:
But you people r really decent. Oh, your parents purchased gold :devil. Cool. So how's doing? Well did you get trigonometry in your 9th grade syllabus of maths?
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
We do the same thing as you guys haha! Mainly, we just burst crackers, but yeah there are family gatherings. :D  We buy gold too. c: It's a culture all over India.  And yeah, there is a difference in rituals and stuff, but it's because India is so diverse.  It's really not like that haha. People can be rude and decent, that has got nothing to do with where you live in the world. :3