Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him, but He's Not Smart

We would make a good couple, but he acts stupid and even had to take summer school. Should I forget about him or get with him? Back to Article

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:10:10 -0700

Wow thats so stupid why would someone like a guy and say he is stupid???

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:36:10 -0700

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:35:52 -0700

wow same problem but i like him because he's cute funny, and nice. My guy only acts stupid but I know in the inside he is really smart -_-

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-06-07 09:26:27 -0700

daaaaang ...

Goldenheartdragon
Goldenheartdragon wrote:
2013-06-07 09:22:05 -0700

I understand this problem but none of the guys at my school are smart .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-07 09:20:01 -0700

.-.

Sindy-poll

Ever Been on a Really Bad Date?

• Totally! All my dates seem like disasters.
  • Yeah, I've been on a couple bad dates.
  • Never. All my dates have been magical.
  • I've never actually been on a date.

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance