Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him, but He's Not Smart

We would make a good couple, but he acts stupid and even had to take summer school. Should I forget about him or get with him? Back to Article

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:10:10 -0700

Wow thats so stupid why would someone like a guy and say he is stupid???

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:36:10 -0700

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:35:52 -0700

wow same problem but i like him because he's cute funny, and nice. My guy only acts stupid but I know in the inside he is really smart -_-

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-06-07 09:26:27 -0700

daaaaang ...

Goldenheartdragon
Goldenheartdragon wrote:
2013-06-07 09:22:05 -0700

I understand this problem but none of the guys at my school are smart .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-07 09:20:01 -0700

.-.

Sindy-poll

Ever Been on a Really Bad Date?

• Totally! All my dates seem like disasters.
  • Yeah, I've been on a couple bad dates.
  • Never. All my dates have been magical.
  • I've never actually been on a date.

greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Friends:
 If  a friend keeps lying on you or dissing you for a boy is she really your friend? Even if she says sorry?
GlimmeringSky16
Anything that's done repeatedly that bothers you after you've told them to stop is considered as bullying, which is almost a crime and has serious consequences. I'd tell someone if I were you. Doing it once is okay, but doing it more than once after being asked to stop is serious. and also, if you're smart then don't ever complain. Smartness will get you a good future, being cool won't
thebellsofnotredame3
But if they make you feel like #### then you shouldn't be friends with these people. If it really bothers you then it's a toxic relationship. If you just find in mildly annoying and can deal with it then continue being friends with them. But if it really bothers you and they won't stop even when you ask them to stop then they're not your real friends. You deserve friends that respect you.