Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like Him, but He's Not Smart

We would make a good couple, but he acts stupid and even had to take summer school. Should I forget about him or get with him? Back to Article

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:10:10 -0700

Wow thats so stupid why would someone like a guy and say he is stupid???

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:36:10 -0700

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-06-07 11:35:52 -0700

wow same problem but i like him because he's cute funny, and nice. My guy only acts stupid but I know in the inside he is really smart -_-

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-06-07 09:26:27 -0700

daaaaang ...

Goldenheartdragon
Goldenheartdragon wrote:
2013-06-07 09:22:05 -0700

I understand this problem but none of the guys at my school are smart .-.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-07 09:20:01 -0700

.-.

Sindy-poll

Ever Been on a Really Bad Date?

• Totally! All my dates seem like disasters.
  • Yeah, I've been on a couple bad dates.
  • Never. All my dates have been magical.
  • I've never actually been on a date.

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day