Comments

Veterans / Remembrance Day

Whether you call it Remembrance Day or Veterans Day, it's all about one thing: remembering those who died and fought for their country. Back to Article

polarpop
polarpop wrote:
2013-12-29 15:48:05 -0800

I thank all veterans for saving and fighting for our lives because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here right now!

chicagogirl23
chicagogirl23 wrote:
2013-11-12 20:16:27 -0800

this is hard to talk about but my uncle was a soilder who got killed fighting in Iraq it so sad because i was a baby and i was just born too

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-12 15:58:42 -0800

Thankssssss al vertranssss who fought and died for usssssss.

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-12 15:54:15 -0800

Thank you veterans for fighting for our freedom, risking your lives for ours.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 15:49:38 -0800

we owe u guys everything. u guys will always be in our hearts. never 4goten

sedeggs25
sedeggs25 wrote:
2013-11-12 15:47:46 -0800

Thank you to the veterans who gave their lives so that we can keep ours.

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-11-12 15:45:40 -0800

ok who ever puts a dislike come find me and I will beat the crap out of u! go put a dislike on something else! this is 4 people who have lost someone they loved!

wifey_rocroyal18
wifey_rocroyal18 wrote:
2013-11-12 04:02:09 -0800

im sorry for your losts

LISADOPE
LISADOPE wrote:
2013-11-11 19:27:44 -0800

~_~ sorry for all of you guys loses

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:57:03 -0800

my step dad died because is in the air force his friend was bout to get shot he got the shot I was 5

Beautifulashley
Beautifulashley wrote:
2013-11-11 18:56:38 -0800

My friends dad died when she was 6 years old and he went to Irack when she was 2. So So so so sad

Kassi332_2587813
Kassi332_2587813 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:56:00 -0800

I missed my dad's funeral so I really don't know anything about him even how he looks like Frown

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:55:43 -0800

Sorry for your lose

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:53:04 -0800

he died when i was 11 and he whent to irack when i was 7

Beautifulashley
Beautifulashley wrote:
2013-11-11 18:51:08 -0800

Sorry for your lose and how long was he in Irack???

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:47:52 -0800

i only got to spend 5 years with my dad he died when i was 11 he was shot in irack

DESTINYCRAZY
DESTINYCRAZY wrote:
2013-11-11 18:45:43 -0800

;(

king_vanna
king_vanna wrote:
2013-11-11 18:41:07 -0800

we dont go to school today

Kassi332_2587813
Kassi332_2587813 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:40:50 -0800

I never met my dad

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-11-11 18:39:10 -0800

at my school they give out fangs today and we had some one in the air force it was cool

Poppy_poll

How do you remember and honor our veterans?

• I wear a poppy on my jacket
  • I watch a parade
  • I visit a memorial site
  • I listen to speeches

Micro_imogene-micro
Veterans Day/Remembrance Day is a time to honor those who fought in war. Read our reviews of some...
Micro_national-candy-day-micro
Even if you had NO CLUE it was National Candy Day, we’re sure you’re happy to know you can celebr...
Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...
Micro_memorial-day-micro
Memorial Day isn't just a day off school. It's a day to remember all those people who died in war...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?